Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most attractive deity?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@viperidaemon [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/cba9/f/2016/127/1/9/icewarden_noooooooooooooooooooooooooo_by_quetzal_queen-da1nryx.jpg[/img] I'm really surprised Icewarden is apparently the most popular at the moment! He has 47 votes now. Heck, he's got even more votes than Windsinger! It's not a science fair project, by the way. Though it would be funny if it was!
@viperidaemon
icewarden_noooooooooooooooooooooooooo_by_quetzal_queen-da1nryx.jpg
I'm really surprised Icewarden is apparently the most popular at the moment! He has 47 votes now. Heck, he's got even more votes than Windsinger!
It's not a science fair project, by the way. Though it would be funny if it was!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
IM SORRY GLITTERMOMMA BUT STORMCATCHER IS HHHHH
IM SORRY GLITTERMOMMA BUT STORMCATCHER IS HHHHH
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@QuetzalQueen For real? I mean, I dig the bear fuzz myself, but c'mon. Nothing beats the b0ss. Pls guise.
@QuetzalQueen For real? I mean, I dig the bear fuzz myself, but c'mon. Nothing beats the b0ss. Pls guise.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks my Lady Light is best looking.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks my Lady Light is best looking.
@MissHolmes
You don't have to be sorry! I agree with you (ok that should be obvious) on your opinion, and I don't feel sorry for Gladekeeper. She is beautiful, of course, but I think Stormcatcher definitely has the coolest design.
@MissHolmes
You don't have to be sorry! I agree with you (ok that should be obvious) on your opinion, and I don't feel sorry for Gladekeeper. She is beautiful, of course, but I think Stormcatcher definitely has the coolest design.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
That Stormcatcher is one good-looking dragon. He can yell at me any time.
pml0ZVx.png
I would've voted for the Stormcatcher but his front legs freak me out. They're just like... sticks? Are they bone? They look like knife saws. Does he cut things with them? I don't know, they're just really creepy. How does he even use them. Also, where are his hind legs? To me it kinda looks like he has the hind legs of a dachshund. Otherwise, he is really handsome.

I voted for the Windsinger, because I'm totally not biased at all... He is really attractive though.
I would've voted for the Stormcatcher but his front legs freak me out. They're just like... sticks? Are they bone? They look like knife saws. Does he cut things with them? I don't know, they're just really creepy. How does he even use them. Also, where are his hind legs? To me it kinda looks like he has the hind legs of a dachshund. Otherwise, he is really handsome.

I voted for the Windsinger, because I'm totally not biased at all... He is really attractive though.
aJtAs7H.gif
[quote name="Setnus" date=2016-05-06 22:28:44] That Stormcatcher is one good-looking dragon. He can yell at me any time. [/quote] yes.
Setnus wrote on 2016-05-06:

yes.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Oh my gosh I definitely cast my vote for Windsinger! He may not be around all the time, but it's as we say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". He's totally the most attractive though, especially that glorious hair. I mean, he's got some perfect Fabio thing going on. [img]http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/fabio.jpg[/img]
Oh my gosh I definitely cast my vote for Windsinger! He may not be around all the time, but it's as we say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".

He's totally the most attractive though, especially that glorious hair. I mean, he's got some perfect Fabio thing going on.

fabio.jpg
Definitely winddad
Definitely winddad
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11