Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -[ NovaCandy's Art Shop ]-
[center][size=6][color=darkSlategray][b]Welcome to NovaCandy's Artshop![/b][/size] [color=darkSlategray][i]Thank you for stopping by and taking a look~ Formerly known as HiredClaws. I am subbed, but pings are fine! Please make sure you check out my rules if ordering a commission. My slots are fully open when my status is![/i][/color] ----- [emoji=left wing size=1] [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]STATUS: Open[/b][/color][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] [color=darkSlategray](taking orders, completing quickly)[/color][/center] ----- [center] [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]~Rules & Terms~[/b][/color][/size] [color=darkSlategray]I offer character portraits. All types of characters are welcome here. SFW and site TOS will be abided by. Payment must be upfront. [b]No exceptions.[/b] [i]Do not send me payment before I accept your order.[/i] I will supply a Work In Progress (WIP) and ask about any changes. Sorry no refunds or changes for work already completed! You will receive the full resolution artwork. I retain the right to refuse any orders. Do not edit, remove, or crop out my signature. Do not claim my art as your own. Private commissions are accepted, PM me! To see my galleries, please visit my Clan Information. [size=2][i]Do you really want a full body? [b]Bribe me.[/b][/i][/color][/size] ----- [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]~Pricing & Payment~[/b][/color][/size] [color=darkSlategray][b]6mT / $50 / 5000G[/b] [i]per character[/i] When ordering, please supply me with a visual reference of your character, the expression/theme you wish them to have (or artist interpretation), and the payment method you want to use! If ordering more than one, please use multiple in same message. USD via Paypal If you don't send payment as Goods/Services, you will be immediately refunded. Conversion Rate [i]1:1200 [emoji=gem size=1]:[emoji=treasure size=1][/i] | 100G = 1USD Mixed payments with items priced at LAH and G/T currency is fine! Please discuss your offers with me for agreement. Commissioning me will assume you have read and are agreeing to these rules and terms.[/color] ----- [color=darkSlategray]Thank you once again for coming in and taking the time to read my rules.[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
Welcome to NovaCandy's Artshop!
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look~
Formerly known as HiredClaws.

I am subbed, but pings are fine! Please make sure you check out my rules if ordering a commission. My slots are fully open when my status is!

(taking orders, completing quickly)

~Rules & Terms~

I offer character portraits.
All types of characters are welcome here.
SFW and site TOS will be abided by.

Payment must be upfront. No exceptions.
Do not send me payment before I accept your order.
I will supply a Work In Progress (WIP) and ask about any changes.
Sorry no refunds or changes for work already completed!
You will receive the full resolution artwork.

I retain the right to refuse any orders.
Do not edit, remove, or crop out my signature.
Do not claim my art as your own.

Private commissions are accepted, PM me!
To see my galleries, please visit my Clan Information.

Do you really want a full body? Bribe me.

~Pricing & Payment~
6mT / $50 / 5000G
per character

When ordering, please supply me with a visual reference of your character, the expression/theme you wish them to have (or artist interpretation), and the payment method you want to use! If ordering more than one, please use multiple in same message.

USD via Paypal
If you don't send payment as Goods/Services, you will be immediately refunded.

Conversion Rate
1:1200 : | 100G = 1USD

Mixed payments with items priced at LAH and G/T currency is fine! Please discuss your offers with me for agreement.
Commissioning me will assume you have read and are agreeing to these rules and terms.

Thank you once again for coming in and taking the time to read my rules.

[center] [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]~Examples~[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Twl6znA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6VS1BOT.png[/img] [color=darkSlategray][b]A piece from my old artshop! v v [/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eUOErXz.png[/img] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
~Examples~

Twl6znA.png

6VS1BOT.png

A piece from my old artshop!
v v

eUOErXz.png

[center] [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]~Order List~[/b][/color][/size] [color=darkSlategray]Working Waitlist Completed [/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
~Order List~

Working

Waitlist

Completed

[center] [size=5][color=darkSlategray][b]~Pinglist~[/b][/color][/size] [color=darkSlategray]@/NovaCandy[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
~Pinglist~

@/NovaCandy

^ bump for open ^
^ bump for open ^
^ bump for open ^
^ bump for open ^