Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising App
1 2

I'll gladly pay 5$ to have an Application of Flight Rising on my phone !

Travel with dragons and be able to play at work !

This should be awsome !

Agree ? :D

I'll gladly pay 5$ to have an Application of Flight Rising on my phone !

Travel with dragons and be able to play at work !

This should be awsome !

Agree ? :D
Nah.

This has been suggested a lot and right now, given that the site proper is undergoing a full recode, it's probably not possible.

Maybe much, much later, but it certainly shouldn't be priority. FR isn't a phone game (and it works fine on decent enough phones anyway).
Nah.

This has been suggested a lot and right now, given that the site proper is undergoing a full recode, it's probably not possible.

Maybe much, much later, but it certainly shouldn't be priority. FR isn't a phone game (and it works fine on decent enough phones anyway).
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
ok ! ♥

Thank you for your answer ! @Greyjoy !
ok ! ♥

Thank you for your answer ! @Greyjoy !
@Sayamed The staff have a lot on their plate, but this is a suggestion that I would really like to see one day! Mainly so that I can get notifications when I get pinged or other such things. But, as Greyjoy said, since the site is going under recode we probably won't see it for a while :)
Good suggestion though!
@Sayamed The staff have a lot on their plate, but this is a suggestion that I would really like to see one day! Mainly so that I can get notifications when I get pinged or other such things. But, as Greyjoy said, since the site is going under recode we probably won't see it for a while :)
Good suggestion though!
thanks @Miaow ! and congratz for your 999th message hehehe !
thanks @Miaow ! and congratz for your 999th message hehehe !
I support this so much! @Sayamed

After all the recoding I think they should work on an app. In the coliseum you can't even drag battle stones! It's impossible! The fairground games don't have sound ethier (except artifacture). You also have to click twice for everything on mobile, like for example if you wanted to bond with your familiar you would have to click twice. This would make life much easier.
I support this so much! @Sayamed

After all the recoding I think they should work on an app. In the coliseum you can't even drag battle stones! It's impossible! The fairground games don't have sound ethier (except artifacture). You also have to click twice for everything on mobile, like for example if you wanted to bond with your familiar you would have to click twice. This would make life much easier.
I would definitely pay for a Flight Rising app! At least a mobile-friendly version of the site, but an app would be great.
I would definitely pay for a Flight Rising app! At least a mobile-friendly version of the site, but an app would be great.
I do not support an app because I don't personally want to see FR devolve into a phone game, but I would support eventual mobile tweaks to make navigation easier for people with older devices
I do not support an app because I don't personally want to see FR devolve into a phone game, but I would support eventual mobile tweaks to make navigation easier for people with older devices
@chespin I like your Idea :)

My mobile support flightR. But not with all features, most of the time, I can't do coliseum or some games at fairgrounds :/

I'm not always at home behind my computer and I love this game >~<
@chespin I like your Idea :)

My mobile support flightR. But not with all features, most of the time, I can't do coliseum or some games at fairgrounds :/

I'm not always at home behind my computer and I love this game >~<
[quote name="chespin" date=2016-05-06 21:13:05] I do not support an app because I don't personally want to see FR devolve into a phone game, but I would support eventual mobile tweaks to make navigation easier for people with older devices [/quote] Agree with Chespin as well. I don't want a specific Flight Rising app but I would love for the site to be more mobile friendly. The Coli/Fairgrounds barely work on my phone.
chespin wrote on 2016-05-06:

Agree with Chespin as well. I don't want a specific Flight Rising app but I would love for the site to be more mobile friendly. The Coli/Fairgrounds barely work on my phone.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2