Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boolean?
1 2
I know this is a far out question, and there will probably be no one that would do it, but I wanted to know if there is anyone out there willing to let me "hold" a boolean, and then return it to them. I only want to get the achievement for Boolean, because I am a trophy hunter lol. So if anyone is even relatively up to the idea, I will even trade for you to just allow me to hold it. Please message me :)
I know this is a far out question, and there will probably be no one that would do it, but I wanted to know if there is anyone out there willing to let me "hold" a boolean, and then return it to them. I only want to get the achievement for Boolean, because I am a trophy hunter lol. So if anyone is even relatively up to the idea, I will even trade for you to just allow me to hold it. Please message me :)
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
@DarkLeo

Bumped ya on over to Items For Sale. All transactions (even borrowing) belong in a Sales board and General Discussion is more for off-site related topics.

Best of luck!
@DarkLeo

Bumped ya on over to Items For Sale. All transactions (even borrowing) belong in a Sales board and General Discussion is more for off-site related topics.

Best of luck!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Okay! Thank you @ACWN
Okay! Thank you @ACWN
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
@DarkLeo

I doubt anyone does this without collat (unless you are incredibly well known and well respected throughout the community), because they have been scammed before, and FR staff say they aren't going to get peoples stuff back if it was stolen via loaning. But, good luck in any case.
@DarkLeo

I doubt anyone does this without collat (unless you are incredibly well known and well respected throughout the community), because they have been scammed before, and FR staff say they aren't going to get peoples stuff back if it was stolen via loaning. But, good luck in any case.
Yeah I already know this, and have this in mind. But thank you @tytio for your input. I understand people get scammed and such, but I have no want for the familiar to keep. I know it isn't likely that someone will let me hold it, but it cannot harm to try.
Yeah I already know this, and have this in mind. But thank you @tytio for your input. I understand people get scammed and such, but I have no want for the familiar to keep. I know it isn't likely that someone will let me hold it, but it cannot harm to try.
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
@DarkLeo
I managed to obtain the achievement about 2 months after I started playing, but that user has left the game. It's possible, you just have to find someone who trusts you not to run off with their bug.
@DarkLeo
I managed to obtain the achievement about 2 months after I started playing, but that user has left the game. It's possible, you just have to find someone who trusts you not to run off with their bug.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
That is what I am hoping for. :)
Although, I don't have too many friends on here, so it is a stretch.
That is what I am hoping for. :)
Although, I don't have too many friends on here, so it is a stretch.
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
Hopefully I can just work something out with someone. I am willing to make a deal. And the deal is in the Boolean holders hands
Hopefully I can just work something out with someone. I am willing to make a deal. And the deal is in the Boolean holders hands
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
@DarkLeo
I don't know if it'll help but you could try to obtain some of the easier achievements first? Such as level 10 fishing/foraging and the rest of the egg achievements.
@DarkLeo
I don't know if it'll help but you could try to obtain some of the easier achievements first? Such as level 10 fishing/foraging and the rest of the egg achievements.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream yes... they are easy to do. That's why I havent done them. I can easily buy the eggs, or easily level up my fishing skill. I just don't have enough dragons that eat fish to waste precious gathering turns.
@Scream yes... they are easy to do. That's why I havent done them. I can easily buy the eggs, or easily level up my fishing skill. I just don't have enough dragons that eat fish to waste precious gathering turns.
darkleo_zps1fff9e0e.png
1 2