Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1138 1139
@Uniformshark @Shaniae There has been more than one moderator working on the queue at a time and a few orders have been filled out of sequence.

@Heronfoot It's fixed.
@Uniformshark @Shaniae There has been more than one moderator working on the queue at a time and a few orders have been filled out of sequence.

@Heronfoot It's fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai oh okay, not a problem then! I actually received my copies shortly after posting (of course) - thank you for the clarification and have a great day!
@SuburbanSamurai oh okay, not a problem then! I actually received my copies shortly after posting (of course) - thank you for the clarification and have a great day!
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hey there! I'm looking for some clarification, this order was recently rejected due to lines and shadow on the flower parts, here's a comparison of the accent with/without shadows/lineart, could you please help me figure out exactly what needs changing for it to go through? [img]http://i.imgur.com/mdhhrWo.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/z7RgZoR.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey there!
I'm looking for some clarification, this order was recently rejected due to lines and shadow on the flower parts, here's a comparison of the accent with/without shadows/lineart, could you please help me figure out exactly what needs changing for it to go through?

mdhhrWo.png
z7RgZoR.png
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@BunnyKei Just that the shadows and lineart layers were hard enough to see that they may not have been present present, especially on the flowers on the wing and head. If you darken them/make they more visible, it should be fine to approve.
@BunnyKei Just that the shadows and lineart layers were hard enough to see that they may not have been present present, especially on the flowers on the wing and head. If you darken them/make they more visible, it should be fine to approve.
@suburbansamurai
Hello I am one of the winners of April's Skin and accent contest, (the name of my skin is ocean gift)
However, I haven't got my prize yet, I'd like to know how I could get it.
PS: I don't know if I should post this question here, if not, I apologise for your inconvenience, and I'll be more than happy if you could tell me who is the right person that could answer this question.??_??
@suburbansamurai
Hello I am one of the winners of April's Skin and accent contest, (the name of my skin is ocean gift)
However, I haven't got my prize yet, I'd like to know how I could get it.
PS: I don't know if I should post this question here, if not, I apologise for your inconvenience, and I'll be more than happy if you could tell me who is the right person that could answer this question.??_??
@suburbansamurai sweet loot is a reprint but was accepted as a new accent, what do we do or is it okay?

new: #17709
original: #15913
@suburbansamurai sweet loot is a reprint but was accepted as a new accent, what do we do or is it okay?

new: #17709
original: #15913
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you!
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@Lilark Not all prizes have been sent out yet. You should receive yours soon.

@Kizmetto PM me the duplicates and I'll send you copies with the original ID#
@Lilark Not all prizes have been sent out yet. You should receive yours soon.

@Kizmetto PM me the duplicates and I'll send you copies with the original ID#
@suburbansamurai @madsniper hello again!
I just received a 10-pack of Wings of the Dreamer, a re-print from a past approved accent. Looks like this one is a new ID and icon, though. It's the same PNG file I used before, any way we can have these corrected?

Previous (#14824)

New (#17685)
@suburbansamurai @madsniper hello again!
I just received a 10-pack of Wings of the Dreamer, a re-print from a past approved accent. Looks like this one is a new ID and icon, though. It's the same PNG file I used before, any way we can have these corrected?

Previous (#14824)

New (#17685)
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae PM me the files with the new ID number. I'll send you copies of the previous ID number and remove the duplicate from the database.
@Shaniae PM me the files with the new ID number. I'll send you copies of the previous ID number and remove the duplicate from the database.
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1138 1139