Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorecraft: A Minecraft Server for Lore!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36
Just joined today! Cozying up a spot not too far from the ice portal, just on the edge of the forest. Didn't notice anyone else's buildings around there, so hopefully I'm not taking anyone's spot :)
Just joined today! Cozying up a spot not too far from the ice portal, just on the edge of the forest. Didn't notice anyone else's buildings around there, so hopefully I'm not taking anyone's spot :)
ufC28g5.gif
I'm coming back to Lorecraft, people!
My house'll become a forge as well, once I upgrade to a bigger book-house-thing. :)
I'm coming back to Lorecraft, people!
My house'll become a forge as well, once I upgrade to a bigger book-house-thing. :)
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
@TheTigersDen
Just a self ping
@TheTigersDen
Just a self ping
Hello! My IGN is ArbiterGirl

I was once on the flightcraft sever before management got out of hand and let the sever die (without much notice, sadly) and I'm really excited that there's this server to hop onto.

<3
Hello! My IGN is ArbiterGirl

I was once on the flightcraft sever before management got out of hand and let the sever die (without much notice, sadly) and I'm really excited that there's this server to hop onto.

<3
@FromBeyondtheRim Finally! Another Fire user! I've been either the first or second Fire member for a while now and I'm just happy to see another one of Mather's children xD If you pass a place with a polished Granite roof(well it's infused with dirt since it was a literal giant hole) that's my house :3.
@FromBeyondtheRim Finally! Another Fire user! I've been either the first or second Fire member for a while now and I'm just happy to see another one of Mather's children xD If you pass a place with a polished Granite roof(well it's infused with dirt since it was a literal giant hole) that's my house :3.
@QwertyBird self ping because I'm extremely forgetful

@Hailey no mods required, right? My computer is.... Not Good and doesn't handle mod packs very well.
@QwertyBird self ping because I'm extremely forgetful

@Hailey no mods required, right? My computer is.... Not Good and doesn't handle mod packs very well.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Don't know how easy it would be, but if there isn't already, a warp to a creative zone would be awesome.

Sometimes I just wanna build big castles with people. Sometimes I wanna build houses out of dirt and hide from spooky spiders at night. Sometimes I wanna do both.

Hahahaha

I was only on for about five minutes, but it already looks like fun! I'm excited to give this a go! c:
Don't know how easy it would be, but if there isn't already, a warp to a creative zone would be awesome.

Sometimes I just wanna build big castles with people. Sometimes I wanna build houses out of dirt and hide from spooky spiders at night. Sometimes I wanna do both.

Hahahaha

I was only on for about five minutes, but it already looks like fun! I'm excited to give this a go! c:
@LucarioLand

Heyo!

I haven't yet built anything, but I totally won't leave you a friendly 'hello' sign if i come across your things c:<
@LucarioLand

Heyo!

I haven't yet built anything, but I totally won't leave you a friendly 'hello' sign if i come across your things c:<
@FromBeyondtheRim If I get on and you're on just know that if we cross paths I've got plenty of extra food and tools to spare :3
@FromBeyondtheRim If I get on and you're on just know that if we cross paths I've got plenty of extra food and tools to spare :3
@Yuelia @Hailey Really sorry if you aren't the people to ping about this, but I just joined for the first time and I can't walk through any of the doors. Is this normal? Sorry to bother you!!
@Yuelia @Hailey Really sorry if you aren't the people to ping about this, but I just joined for the first time and I can't walk through any of the doors. Is this normal? Sorry to bother you!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36