(crap, sniped)
Box 3
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@dreamslayer
Yes please
@dreamslayer
Yes please
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
(I'm on mobile so I can't link the normal items) @Lovegood You approach the buzzing box and open it slowly. The buzz immediately stops when the lid is lifted. Inside is a single leaf, but lifting the leaf reveals several small insects! You slam the box shut before they can escape. Maybe they are edible.. @MidNight987 You approach the box and try lifting it. Either whatever is inside weighs a ton, or it's screwed down. Upon further inspection, you see that the box has been screwed down to the table. Attempting to lift the lid off proves to be futile which leaves only one other option. The crank on the side! You turn it slowly a few times and nothing happens. Thinking it's broken you go to turn it again when all of a sudden a young spiral pops out, scaring you! He giggles and crawls over to you. It seems like he likes you. Maybe you should take him home... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23334635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233347/23334635_350.png[/img] [/url] @BaseTempest Just looking at the glittering box was hard. It sparkled from the sunlight that was perfectly aligned with where it sat on the table. You were curious as to what was inside though.. So, covering your eyes you blindly search for the box with your hand and open it. Once it is open, you uncover your eyes to see a bunch of jewellery! Perhaps your dragons would like to wear it..
(I'm on mobile so I can't link the normal items)

@Lovegood

You approach the buzzing box and open it slowly. The buzz immediately stops when the lid is lifted. Inside is a single leaf, but lifting the leaf reveals several small insects! You slam the box shut before they can escape. Maybe they are edible..

@MidNight987

You approach the box and try lifting it. Either whatever is inside weighs a ton, or it's screwed down. Upon further inspection, you see that the box has been screwed down to the table. Attempting to lift the lid off proves to be futile which leaves only one other option. The crank on the side! You turn it slowly a few times and nothing happens. Thinking it's broken you go to turn it again when all of a sudden a young spiral pops out, scaring you! He giggles and crawls over to you. It seems like he likes you. Maybe you should take him home...

23334635_350.png

@BaseTempest

Just looking at the glittering box was hard. It sparkled from the sunlight that was perfectly aligned with where it sat on the table. You were curious as to what was inside though.. So, covering your eyes you blindly search for the box with your hand and open it. Once it is open, you uncover your eyes to see a bunch of jewellery! Perhaps your dragons would like to wear it..

tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Okay!
Door 1: Is broken and battered. There are claw marks covering the entire door. Soft nosies are coming from inside.
Door 2: Ornate and jeweled. It appears the door its self is made of gold.
Door 3: Is a large intimidating book. What could be inside it?
Okay!
Door 1: Is broken and battered. There are claw marks covering the entire door. Soft nosies are coming from inside.
Door 2: Ornate and jeweled. It appears the door its self is made of gold.
Door 3: Is a large intimidating book. What could be inside it?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dam565x.gif
@midnight987
Door two please!
@midnight987
Door two please!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@midnight987 Door 3 please!
@midnight987 Door 3 please!
@MidNight987
door 1 I suppose c:
@MidNight987
door 1 I suppose c:
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
@KCGallows You open door number one and find that the source of the noise, and the claw marks. A familiar! It seems grateful that you let it out, so it follows you home. @Bequerel You open the bejeweled door. It seems you have came across a jewelry shop! Nobody's here, so you snag some things for yourself. @GiroGirl723 You open the book, expecting something to happen, but nothing does. You look down at the page. A spell! You have no idea what it means. You say it anyways. After you say the spell the entire book shakes, and a dragon pops out! "Thank you so much! I've been trapped in that book for what felt like ages!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23222078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232221/23222078_350.png
@KCGallows
You open door number one and find that the source of the noise, and the claw marks. A familiar! It seems grateful that you let it out, so it follows you home.
@Bequerel
You open the bejeweled door. It seems you have came across a jewelry shop! Nobody's here, so you snag some things for yourself.

@GiroGirl723
You open the book, expecting something to happen, but nothing does. You look down at the page. A spell! You have no idea what it means. You say it anyways. After you say the spell the entire book shakes, and a dragon pops out! "Thank you so much! I've been trapped in that book for what felt like ages!"

23222078_350.png
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dam565x.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72