Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | trade error?
I am making a trade with a friend. 30 sand dollars for an egg. When I go to finalize the transfer it says I am no longer in possession of the sand dollars, however in my hoard it says I have 32 of the silly things! How can I not be in possession of something I am literally looking at right now? They are not in my vault either so Im not sure what the issue is....?
I am making a trade with a friend. 30 sand dollars for an egg. When I go to finalize the transfer it says I am no longer in possession of the sand dollars, however in my hoard it says I have 32 of the silly things! How can I not be in possession of something I am literally looking at right now? They are not in my vault either so Im not sure what the issue is....?
DontCare2_zps600b33ae.png
@Aemi

Cancel the trade, clear your cache and cookies, then try again.
@Aemi

Cancel the trade, clear your cache and cookies, then try again.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
ok shall do. thanks!
ok shall do. thanks!
@Aemi
Just for the record, if you're trying to trade items through CR, make sure you do not use said item before the trade finalize. I mean, even if you have enough of the item to trade and spend, the system will think you already spent your lot if you used some first. If that happens, the only way is to cancel the trade and try again.
@Aemi
Just for the record, if you're trying to trade items through CR, make sure you do not use said item before the trade finalize. I mean, even if you have enough of the item to trade and spend, the system will think you already spent your lot if you used some first. If that happens, the only way is to cancel the trade and try again.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 thats probably what did it then! i had like 99 of the silly things and piked up a few items, making sure i had enough left over.
Bit of a programming hiccup then. Ok thats good to know!
@hat17 thats probably what did it then! i had like 99 of the silly things and piked up a few items, making sure i had enough left over.
Bit of a programming hiccup then. Ok thats good to know!
@Aemi
I only realized a few days ago that there's an unique number assigned to each stack of items, even if it's the same item. So I think what CR did is using that unique stack number to identify the item, but if you have say 2 stacks of the same item, add the item in CR using the left-most stack, then spent some (which will always take from the left-most stack) and left with two small stacks. Because what's left in the left-most stack is not enough for the CR, system will deem you do not have enough items. ^^" It's silly, I know, but judging from what happened with CR skins I think that's why.
@Aemi
I only realized a few days ago that there's an unique number assigned to each stack of items, even if it's the same item. So I think what CR did is using that unique stack number to identify the item, but if you have say 2 stacks of the same item, add the item in CR using the left-most stack, then spent some (which will always take from the left-most stack) and left with two small stacks. Because what's left in the left-most stack is not enough for the CR, system will deem you do not have enough items. ^^" It's silly, I know, but judging from what happened with CR skins I think that's why.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 a little but of a weird way to work it but I guess so long as people are aware :)
@hat17 a little but of a weird way to work it but I guess so long as people are aware :)