Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | > Arkellon's Accents < [Black Sails]
[center][size=6]Welcome to Arkellon's Accents![/size][/center] This shop is currently under construction. I'll be pretty busy with finals for the next few weeks, but until then this is an interest check for my accents/ideas, since some people expressed interests in my Wavecrest entry, Black Sails. [center][size=4]Current project:[/size] [b]Black Sails (Skincent)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kTSY9K6.png[/img][/center] (If you have any feedback or wanna give me tips for accent-making, since I'm new to this, any help is super appreciated.)
Welcome to Arkellon's Accents!

This shop is currently under construction. I'll be pretty busy with finals for the next few weeks, but until then this is an interest check for my accents/ideas, since some people expressed interests in my Wavecrest entry, Black Sails.

Current project:
Black Sails (Skincent)
kTSY9K6.png

(If you have any feedback or wanna give me tips for accent-making, since I'm new to this, any help is super appreciated.)
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
Available Accents/Skins
none yet
Available Accents/Skins
none yet
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
[center][size=6]Upcoming/Pinglists[/size][/center] [center][b]Black Sails (Skincent)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kTSY9K6.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: Darkfyyre Varactyl Autopilot Necrotic [center][b]Interest check: Black Sails (Ridgeback F) (Accent or Skincent)[/b][/center] Pinglist: Darkfyyre [i]Please let me know if you'd be interested in seeing this idea made/published![/i]
Upcoming/Pinglists

Black Sails (Skincent)
kTSY9K6.png
Pinglist:
Darkfyyre
Varactyl
Autopilot
Necrotic

Interest check: Black Sails (Ridgeback F) (Accent or Skincent)
Pinglist:
Darkfyyre
Please let me know if you'd be interested in seeing this idea made/published!
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
Reserved (Just in case)
Reserved (Just in case)
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
@Darkfyyre @Autopilot @Hylozoist @Varactyl
First of all, thank you guys for your comments on my Black Sails accent! It made me feel good that some people liked my entry. c:
I've decided to try to publish it separately (once I find the time to make some edits and actually send it in), and I wanted to ask if any of you would like to be added to the pinglist for it.

EDIT: Pinging some of my friends because I can.
@catcube @blazingshadows @Necrotic @Trav @QuietEmpress
@Darkfyyre @Autopilot @Hylozoist @Varactyl
First of all, thank you guys for your comments on my Black Sails accent! It made me feel good that some people liked my entry. c:
I've decided to try to publish it separately (once I find the time to make some edits and actually send it in), and I wanted to ask if any of you would like to be added to the pinglist for it.

EDIT: Pinging some of my friends because I can.
@catcube @blazingshadows @Necrotic @Trav @QuietEmpress
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
@Arkellon Can you add me to the ping list? :] and do you have an idea of how much the completed skin will cost? Im still pretty new to... every aspect of user made skins.
@Arkellon Can you add me to the ping list? :] and do you have an idea of how much the completed skin will cost? Im still pretty new to... every aspect of user made skins.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Arkellon

Yooo put me on the pinglist for when it's done!
pirate hype
@Arkellon

Yooo put me on the pinglist for when it's done!
pirate hype
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
@Arkellon I'm so happy to see this up here! Definitely put me on the pinglist for when it's done.
@Arkellon I'm so happy to see this up here! Definitely put me on the pinglist for when it's done.
676.5xOrd.Varactyl_zpsloo0uj90.png
@Autopilot
I don't know how much people usually price their accents, so I'll have to do some research to figure out how much I'll add to the base price.
Prices are gonna depend on how many people show interest, and since the Nocturne one is a skincent by non-festival rules (I might make the Ridgeback one an accent so it doesn't cost so much) it'd be 700g base cost for a 5-print run and a 500g base cost for a 10-print run.

I have to wait a few weeks due to finals anyway, so hopefully I can find enough people who are interested to get the 10-print pack. (I might also try to reduce it to accent size while keeping it aesthetically appealing.)
@Autopilot
I don't know how much people usually price their accents, so I'll have to do some research to figure out how much I'll add to the base price.
Prices are gonna depend on how many people show interest, and since the Nocturne one is a skincent by non-festival rules (I might make the Ridgeback one an accent so it doesn't cost so much) it'd be 700g base cost for a 5-print run and a 500g base cost for a 10-print run.

I have to wait a few weeks due to finals anyway, so hopefully I can find enough people who are interested to get the 10-print pack. (I might also try to reduce it to accent size while keeping it aesthetically appealing.)
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png