Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Over. Now processing requests!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40
@Ombreh I would love solar blades if possible, as well as any capes you can throw my way. I am an apparel junkie and love dressing my dragons up. I would love anything you could throw at me. I'm also interested in both Emeraude (and her apparel) and Eutechios. His apparel is also nice, but I don't want to ask for too much. ^^;
@Ombreh I would love solar blades if possible, as well as any capes you can throw my way. I am an apparel junkie and love dressing my dragons up. I would love anything you could throw at me. I'm also interested in both Emeraude (and her apparel) and Eutechios. His apparel is also nice, but I don't want to ask for too much. ^^;
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Ombreh If nobody has asked for the Will o' the Ember on Dioxyde, the Skeletal Chimes on Incubore, the Marvelous Sweater on Rogett, skins, or old holiday familiars I'd love to have them! If they're all taken I'd also be very happy with any of the sashes, armor/rogue sets, or capes (I'm eyeing that the Waverider Cape on Mascara) if they haven't already been claimed. Thank you~
@Ombreh If nobody has asked for the Will o' the Ember on Dioxyde, the Skeletal Chimes on Incubore, the Marvelous Sweater on Rogett, skins, or old holiday familiars I'd love to have them! If they're all taken I'd also be very happy with any of the sashes, armor/rogue sets, or capes (I'm eyeing that the Waverider Cape on Mascara) if they haven't already been claimed. Thank you~
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Ombreh

I'd love to take Terresa and her apparel if that's okay.CouldI possibly also have the Autumn Breeze on Ourage?It's so kind of you to do this, thankyou :D
@Ombreh

I'd love to take Terresa and her apparel if that's okay.CouldI possibly also have the Autumn Breeze on Ourage?It's so kind of you to do this, thankyou :D
2z3ylwh.gif
@Ombreh

If no one has asked could I have Lagrace?
Along with Cloudkeeper Herald, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Harlequin Stagwing, Irradiated Astronomer, Livewire Grizzly, Loga, Agol, Magma Embear, Marbled Jester, Polarfreeze Defender, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Solar Blades, or Timber Tender if none of them have been claimed?
@Ombreh

If no one has asked could I have Lagrace?
Along with Cloudkeeper Herald, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Harlequin Stagwing, Irradiated Astronomer, Livewire Grizzly, Loga, Agol, Magma Embear, Marbled Jester, Polarfreeze Defender, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Solar Blades, or Timber Tender if none of them have been claimed?
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Ombreh Could I take Laglace and all her stuff?
Ah just saw @FelixMcTrashy asked for her. RAWR!
(Not that bothered, could I just have her apparel then? And any extra, I'm an apparel junkie.)

Perhaps I could take Orouge? I have the perfect partner for him.
@Ombreh Could I take Laglace and all her stuff?
Ah just saw @FelixMcTrashy asked for her. RAWR!
(Not that bothered, could I just have her apparel then? And any extra, I'm an apparel junkie.)

Perhaps I could take Orouge? I have the perfect partner for him.
@Ombreh

I hope that you find a game that you love! :D

If she hasn't already found a new home, I would love to take in Saphira ^^ Also, would you happen to have Crimson Leg Silks?
@Ombreh

I hope that you find a game that you love! :D

If she hasn't already found a new home, I would love to take in Saphira ^^ Also, would you happen to have Crimson Leg Silks?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Ombreh I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving, and i hope you find a new place to enjoy in the future <3
Could I by chance inquire about your familiars? I've been trying to find a Loga+Agol pair for a while. I'd love to take some of your dragons as well, but my lair is full :c There's a few other of your familiar's i'd like to take as well, but since you didn't mention them on the first page im not sure if i can claim more of them? The other main ones i'm interested in are the Deadland Disciple, Molten Marauder, and Stardust Scholar.

If you're not giving away your familiars yet, that's okay and i hope you find good homes for all your dragons!!
@Ombreh I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving, and i hope you find a new place to enjoy in the future <3
Could I by chance inquire about your familiars? I've been trying to find a Loga+Agol pair for a while. I'd love to take some of your dragons as well, but my lair is full :c There's a few other of your familiar's i'd like to take as well, but since you didn't mention them on the first page im not sure if i can claim more of them? The other main ones i'm interested in are the Deadland Disciple, Molten Marauder, and Stardust Scholar.

If you're not giving away your familiars yet, that's okay and i hope you find good homes for all your dragons!!
o9GbwME.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@Ombreh
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Thank you for holding a giveaway
@Ombreh
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Thank you for holding a giveaway
@ombreh

Could i please have Soleil with his apparel??

Awww another leaving one ;-;
@ombreh

Could i please have Soleil with his apparel??

Awww another leaving one ;-;
@Ombreh
Could i have Incubore's Skeletal Chimes? :o
I understand the need to leave, i left once. it feels sort of liberating
@Ombreh
Could i have Incubore's Skeletal Chimes? :o
I understand the need to leave, i left once. it feels sort of liberating
XKezLHG.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40