Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] All Kinds of Dragons - WF Hatchery
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146
@KameTurtle

Could you take me off the individual ping lists of the pairs I'm on (I believe those are Shadow Cutting, Dream On, and Crystal Time) and add me to the general ping list instead?
@KameTurtle

Could you take me off the individual ping lists of the pairs I'm on (I believe those are Shadow Cutting, Dream On, and Crystal Time) and add me to the general ping list instead?
@CanelleLeChat
Of course! Did that c:
@CanelleLeChat
Of course! Did that c:
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle

Thank you so much for the offer! I don't think I'll borrow your dragons though. ^^ I'm determined to get the new colors I like as breeding projects. (It'll keep me from playing FR less. >~<)
@KameTurtle

Thank you so much for the offer! I don't think I'll borrow your dragons though. ^^ I'm determined to get the new colors I like as breeding projects. (It'll keep me from playing FR less. >~<)
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@KameTurtle

What an awesome idea! I'd love to use Resonance, my nest or yours, because he and my Sylida should come up with interesting hatchlings.
@KameTurtle

What an awesome idea! I'd love to use Resonance, my nest or yours, because he and my Sylida should come up with interesting hatchlings.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@KameTurtle

Thank you!
@KameTurtle

Thank you!
@GarasuAlice
Of course! I understand. Kind of will do the same thing myself c:

@Lyathali
Yay! You know I'm always up for studding!^^ I'll send him to you 1st of June, then, so you have 8 days to plan the nest and decide when to hatch it by yourself! Ohh, they will have amazing Pearls with some HUGE colour ranges, new colours, wait for us.
@GarasuAlice
Of course! I understand. Kind of will do the same thing myself c:

@Lyathali
Yay! You know I'm always up for studding!^^ I'll send him to you 1st of June, then, so you have 8 days to plan the nest and decide when to hatch it by yourself! Ohh, they will have amazing Pearls with some HUGE colour ranges, new colours, wait for us.
@KameTurtle

That'll work out nicely. And yeah, sorta what I'm aiming for. Massive body color spread. I'm hoping for at least 1 that really speaks to me, ya know? Oh and feel free to snag one of mine in return, if you want
@KameTurtle

That'll work out nicely. And yeah, sorta what I'm aiming for. Massive body color spread. I'm hoping for at least 1 that really speaks to me, ya know? Oh and feel free to snag one of mine in return, if you want
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali
I was thinking about your Atlanteia lady, but I do not have a derg who would do my beloved Mantis with her c:
And aside from that, your Evenus is gorgeous ;_;
@Lyathali
I was thinking about your Atlanteia lady, but I do not have a derg who would do my beloved Mantis with her c:
And aside from that, your Evenus is gorgeous ;_;
@KameTurtle

Atlanteia is a new acquisition, and a fully stoned out mage. She no longer fit at home, so I got her horribly cheap ^_^ As for Evenus, I can lend her to you easy, or pretty much anyone else. We're friends Turtle and you're terribly nice besides
@KameTurtle

Atlanteia is a new acquisition, and a fully stoned out mage. She no longer fit at home, so I got her horribly cheap ^_^ As for Evenus, I can lend her to you easy, or pretty much anyone else. We're friends Turtle and you're terribly nice besides
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@KameTurtle

Good Luck to you! ^^
@KameTurtle

Good Luck to you! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 145 146