Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Deep Betrayal (FULL!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22893161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228932/22893161_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]While I'm here, might as well meet fellow victims and become allies[/i], she thought to herself. She looked around and looked at all the dragons that were awake. @Bequerel She spotted a Spiral, a fellow Spiral! Leilana silently approached him. [i]Don't speak to him[/i], a voice in her head hissed. [i]He's weak. He's a wreck.[/i] She shook her head. "Shut up...", she growled, but quiet enough so that nobody could hear. "Hello!", she said smiling. "I'm Leilana." She reach out a hand to shake. [size=1]; U ; I hope she didn't come off too rude, she's got an evil voice in her head that drives her crazy.[/size]

While I'm here, might as well meet fellow victims and become allies, she thought to herself. She looked around and looked at all the dragons that were awake.

@Bequerel
She spotted a Spiral, a fellow Spiral! Leilana silently approached him.
Don't speak to him, a voice in her head hissed. He's weak. He's a wreck. She shook her head. "Shut up...", she growled, but quiet enough so that nobody could hear.

"Hello!", she said smiling. "I'm Leilana." She reach out a hand to shake.

; U ; I hope she didn't come off too rude, she's got an evil voice in her head that drives her crazy.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20200222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202003/20200222_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=verdana][size=2][color=#0B353F]Pippin's first though upon waking in this strange, new world was not [i]Where am I?[/i] On the contrary, his first thought was [i]When am I?[/i] It was a matter of habit that made him reach for his pocket watch. It was a silly thing for a dragon to have, but he relied on it to keep himself calm. Whenever he doubted that he was truly in the present, he used his pocket watch to fact check against other clocks. Doing so helped to calm him down. He tried to put his mind at ease now, but his claws froze when he realized the watch was no where to be found. Only then did Pippin look around to take in his surroundings. He gaped at the ice spire, unsure as to where it had come from. The nervous looking Spiral was ignored. Not on purpose, but rather because he had other thoughts on his mind as opposed to what was being said. He began to step up to the dragon that was closest to him, in hopes of asking if his watch had been found, when he took notice of the Skydancer. His eyes narrowed upon the being, but again he did not hear a word that was being said. Until the bag of belongings was produced, and nestled among the other precious items he saw his pocket watch. He started towards Death to recover his stolen item, but the spoken command of "kill" made him give pause. He looked to the group of gathered dragons, wondering if any of them had an idea of what was going on. And just when he was.[/color][/size][/font]

Pippin's first though upon waking in this strange, new world was not Where am I? On the contrary, his first thought was When am I? It was a matter of habit that made him reach for his pocket watch. It was a silly thing for a dragon to have, but he relied on it to keep himself calm. Whenever he doubted that he was truly in the present, he used his pocket watch to fact check against other clocks. Doing so helped to calm him down. He tried to put his mind at ease now, but his claws froze when he realized the watch was no where to be found.

Only then did Pippin look around to take in his surroundings. He gaped at the ice spire, unsure as to where it had come from. The nervous looking Spiral was ignored. Not on purpose, but rather because he had other thoughts on his mind as opposed to what was being said. He began to step up to the dragon that was closest to him, in hopes of asking if his watch had been found, when he took notice of the Skydancer. His eyes narrowed upon the being, but again he did not hear a word that was being said.

Until the bag of belongings was produced, and nestled among the other precious items he saw his pocket watch. He started towards Death to recover his stolen item, but the spoken command of "kill" made him give pause. He looked to the group of gathered dragons, wondering if any of them had an idea of what was going on. And just when he was.
vV5jbm.png
[center]@HalfheartedDoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12756272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127563/12756272_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Medli was deep in her meditation when she suddenly felt a lingering presence besides her. She kept with her focus for a little bit before slowly opening her eyes, turning her head to face the other skydancer besides her. She makes some quick mental notes about the green dragoness before opening her mouth to speak, her tone calm and quiet from her meditation. [color=blue]"Another dragon dragged into this...tournament."[/color] She says, finding no other way to describe the situation they found themselves in. She gives the other skydancer a rather blank stare for a few moments before shaking her head and continuing. [color=blue]"The fur on your face is matted...and is a bit darkened from not as much light exposure as the rest of you... This leads me to assume you also had a mask taken from you...?"[/color] She deducts, swaying her tail slowly. The normally shy and quiet skydancer had taken a temporary shift in personality due to having just finished her meditation and being one-on-one with the other dragoness. Had she had more people around her coming out of it, she might have not said anything and just kept doing it until they started walking off, but she was comfortable being alone with this other dragoness...for the time being...

Medli was deep in her meditation when she suddenly felt a lingering presence besides her. She kept with her focus for a little bit before slowly opening her eyes, turning her head to face the other skydancer besides her. She makes some quick mental notes about the green dragoness before opening her mouth to speak, her tone calm and quiet from her meditation. "Another dragon dragged into this...tournament." She says, finding no other way to describe the situation they found themselves in. She gives the other skydancer a rather blank stare for a few moments before shaking her head and continuing. "The fur on your face is matted...and is a bit darkened from not as much light exposure as the rest of you... This leads me to assume you also had a mask taken from you...?" She deducts, swaying her tail slowly. The normally shy and quiet skydancer had taken a temporary shift in personality due to having just finished her meditation and being one-on-one with the other dragoness. Had she had more people around her coming out of it, she might have not said anything and just kept doing it until they started walking off, but she was comfortable being alone with this other dragoness...for the time being...
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@Bequerel

The skydancer turned to the spiral, his eyes glowing underneath his cowl. "If you keep asking me questions...I'll show the others why you are to call me Death. And you'll be the example. Besides, asking how I brought you here is a stupid question. You all came here by yourselves. I'm no where near strong enough to move half of you, so I got you all to come here of your own will. Do you not remember that?"

(Info Obtained: How we got here)
@Chibikittens ((You think you messed up? I wrote the day post three times because I kept refreshing the page by accident))

"You think there's only two of us? Well, there's me. Monokuma is a robot. I'm not controlling him though...One of the people here is. In fact, within us right now, there are four. And if you think that I'll tell you who they are, then you are horribly mistaken." Death chuckles, his exposed skull rattling with each grim laugh.

Fun fact, what Death said about not telling you isn't true! As my way of funding the prize pool, There will be days where you can send me a PM with items, and Death will give you a hint if you're town. If you're mafia, he'll help hide evidence, and if you're third party, he'll help you win. Even if you don't want info, think about your team!
@Bequerel

The skydancer turned to the spiral, his eyes glowing underneath his cowl. "If you keep asking me questions...I'll show the others why you are to call me Death. And you'll be the example. Besides, asking how I brought you here is a stupid question. You all came here by yourselves. I'm no where near strong enough to move half of you, so I got you all to come here of your own will. Do you not remember that?"

(Info Obtained: How we got here)
@Chibikittens ((You think you messed up? I wrote the day post three times because I kept refreshing the page by accident))

"You think there's only two of us? Well, there's me. Monokuma is a robot. I'm not controlling him though...One of the people here is. In fact, within us right now, there are four. And if you think that I'll tell you who they are, then you are horribly mistaken." Death chuckles, his exposed skull rattling with each grim laugh.

Fun fact, what Death said about not telling you isn't true! As my way of funding the prize pool, There will be days where you can send me a PM with items, and Death will give you a hint if you're town. If you're mafia, he'll help hide evidence, and if you're third party, he'll help you win. Even if you don't want info, think about your team!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
Bloodmoon lashed her tail from side to side in agitation at the spiral's words. His clan had to help run this thing? Did that mean they were trapped here as well, or were they willing participants? She turned to face the rest of the room.

She needed to focus on being productive to keep the slowly building panic in her stomach at bay. Nearby was another coatl - she didn't even notice that she had slipped into native coatl language when she talked

@blushweaver "uh hi... So are you missing an item too? That's kind of personal, sorry- I lost my old hat, and am kind of freaked out by all this. Do you think that sky dancer is serious, and that dragons will die?"
Bloodmoon lashed her tail from side to side in agitation at the spiral's words. His clan had to help run this thing? Did that mean they were trapped here as well, or were they willing participants? She turned to face the rest of the room.

She needed to focus on being productive to keep the slowly building panic in her stomach at bay. Nearby was another coatl - she didn't even notice that she had slipped into native coatl language when she talked

@blushweaver "uh hi... So are you missing an item too? That's kind of personal, sorry- I lost my old hat, and am kind of freaked out by all this. Do you think that sky dancer is serious, and that dragons will die?"
@Deadprem (Just as a note, it's Blushweaver with an L. :) lol. And you beat me to it!)

He was trying to pay attention to everything that was being said, but it was difficult to care about much more than the stolen pocket watch. Somehow he managed to hear that they had come to this place themselves, but he had no recollection of doing so. It wasn't the first time that something unexplained had happened to him, though, and he was certain it wouldn't be the last time.

"Oh!" His thoughts seemed to hit a wall when the musical voice interrupted them. His gaze focused on the other Coatl, and he began to vigorously nod his head. "Yes!" He replied, glad that someone was sharing in this plight. "I lost my watch, and I haven't the slightest idea what time it is. Do you know, perhaps?" Pippin looked to try and find the Skydancer she had spoken of again. "If I don't get my watch back I'll kill him."
@Deadprem (Just as a note, it's Blushweaver with an L. :) lol. And you beat me to it!)

He was trying to pay attention to everything that was being said, but it was difficult to care about much more than the stolen pocket watch. Somehow he managed to hear that they had come to this place themselves, but he had no recollection of doing so. It wasn't the first time that something unexplained had happened to him, though, and he was certain it wouldn't be the last time.

"Oh!" His thoughts seemed to hit a wall when the musical voice interrupted them. His gaze focused on the other Coatl, and he began to vigorously nod his head. "Yes!" He replied, glad that someone was sharing in this plight. "I lost my watch, and I haven't the slightest idea what time it is. Do you know, perhaps?" Pippin looked to try and find the Skydancer she had spoken of again. "If I don't get my watch back I'll kill him."
vV5jbm.png
@marchhare
I smiled politely. "It's nice to meet you, Nova." I said, gesturing to the blanket of snow on the hard ice. "Huh. I'm guessing you live around here, correct? I noticed you aren't shivering... like most of us..." I shivered a bit myself. "Anyway, I wonder what Death meant by killing others. Does he mean literal murdering or voting and hanging someone?" Would I be the one to die? I shook the heavy thoughts off. "What did you lose?" I asked in a strange, whisper-like voice.
@marchhare
I smiled politely. "It's nice to meet you, Nova." I said, gesturing to the blanket of snow on the hard ice. "Huh. I'm guessing you live around here, correct? I noticed you aren't shivering... like most of us..." I shivered a bit myself. "Anyway, I wonder what Death meant by killing others. Does he mean literal murdering or voting and hanging someone?" Would I be the one to die? I shook the heavy thoughts off. "What did you lose?" I asked in a strange, whisper-like voice.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

The pearlless 'catcher nodded. "I'm from the Southern Icefield, born and raised there. I'm used to the cold." At the question about Death, her head tilted just a slight. "It could be either, in the end. Perhaps he means not all of us, but one on one murder. Even still could there be two on one, two on two, or any combination thereof. As for what I lost.. What's a Pearlcatcher without a pearl?"
@Agrina

The pearlless 'catcher nodded. "I'm from the Southern Icefield, born and raised there. I'm used to the cold." At the question about Death, her head tilted just a slight. "It could be either, in the end. Perhaps he means not all of us, but one on one murder. Even still could there be two on one, two on two, or any combination thereof. As for what I lost.. What's a Pearlcatcher without a pearl?"
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare
"Ah. You lost your pearl." I nodded, feeling dumb for asking. "To me, my pearl isn't as important to me as my fish. They aided me in potionmaking, they followed me around like a familiar, and when I had used up all my breath, I could use a few in potions, and their scales were used in my potions. My pearl couldn't do that. I did cherish it, but..." Only then did I realize I had said it all out loud. I jumped a bit. "Uh, don't mind that. Those were the fish I lost. I have no idea how they stayed alive in that bag... Meh. Who knows?" I thought a bit about my first mafia game. Death was also in it, funnily enough. He wasn't as cold as he was now, though. He was easily bribed, though, which was nice. "I think if you... persuade... Death to do something with something, he might do something for you. I've known him before this."
@marchhare
"Ah. You lost your pearl." I nodded, feeling dumb for asking. "To me, my pearl isn't as important to me as my fish. They aided me in potionmaking, they followed me around like a familiar, and when I had used up all my breath, I could use a few in potions, and their scales were used in my potions. My pearl couldn't do that. I did cherish it, but..." Only then did I realize I had said it all out loud. I jumped a bit. "Uh, don't mind that. Those were the fish I lost. I have no idea how they stayed alive in that bag... Meh. Who knows?" I thought a bit about my first mafia game. Death was also in it, funnily enough. He wasn't as cold as he was now, though. He was easily bribed, though, which was nice. "I think if you... persuade... Death to do something with something, he might do something for you. I've known him before this."
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

"I understand. My pearl was part of my work, too. I'm the clan's Seer. I used it as a crystal ball." Nova smiled a bit. While she didn't let go of her beliefs of not trusting anyone, it surely didn't hurt to talk to the others. After all, who knew how long they'd be stuck together?

"Oh, really? That's good to know." A single nod. "Although I do wonder what I could trade with him. I doubt he'd be interested in a reading."
@Agrina

"I understand. My pearl was part of my work, too. I'm the clan's Seer. I used it as a crystal ball." Nova smiled a bit. While she didn't let go of her beliefs of not trusting anyone, it surely didn't hurt to talk to the others. After all, who knew how long they'd be stuck together?

"Oh, really? That's good to know." A single nod. "Although I do wonder what I could trade with him. I doubt he'd be interested in a reading."
2drwvZa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11