Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you procrastinating on?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my extended essay and studying for AP and IB exams aaargh
my extended essay and studying for AP and IB exams aaargh
3 different posters for 3 different classes, a commission, and an essay that was technically due last week.
3 different posters for 3 different classes, a commission, and an essay that was technically due last week.
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
a script for my theatre class :C

its duE TOMORROW
a script for my theatre class :C

its duE TOMORROW
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
The incredibly important science homework I have to do by third period tomorrow. Like, if this doesn't get done, you get overtime until it gets done.
...time to play another game of good old Tetris.
The incredibly important science homework I have to do by third period tomorrow. Like, if this doesn't get done, you get overtime until it gets done.
...time to play another game of good old Tetris.
dungeon master
@interestingword

do your science. just. do .It.

And heh I'm procrastinating on things but slowly doing them and finished an assignment so yey.
@interestingword

do your science. just. do .It.

And heh I'm procrastinating on things but slowly doing them and finished an assignment so yey.
Getting a shower... OTL
Getting a shower... OTL
studying for The Big Tests, reading an assigned book, (re)starting my spanish boosters, aaaand memorizing my lines (unnecessary but i get extra credit) for a performance in english class
whoops
studying for The Big Tests, reading an assigned book, (re)starting my spanish boosters, aaaand memorizing my lines (unnecessary but i get extra credit) for a performance in english class
whoops
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@Aquarithyst

Asking a girl out dearlordimgonnadieifshesaysno my German work, drawing ref sheets for my OC's, some sculptures I need to work on
@Aquarithyst

Asking a girl out dearlordimgonnadieifshesaysno my German work, drawing ref sheets for my OC's, some sculptures I need to work on
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
this drawing.. i did finish one part of it today but grah i really need to do the whole thing x)) OTL
this drawing.. i did finish one part of it today but grah i really need to do the whole thing x)) OTL
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
my final papers :( :(
my final papers :( :(
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7