Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you procrastinating on?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Junior Cert
Junior Cert
You are reading my signature!
Art and hw hahahha-*cries*
Art and hw hahahha-*cries*
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
gotta send an email to my counselor about signing up for classes next fall at some point
i keep forgetting :u
gotta send an email to my counselor about signing up for classes next fall at some point
i keep forgetting :u
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Eating and peeing. Of all the things to procrastinate on... yet I'm too lazy to move
Eating and peeing. Of all the things to procrastinate on... yet I'm too lazy to move
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
I have part of a C++ program due tonight at midnight. Haven't even started.
I have part of a C++ program due tonight at midnight. Haven't even started.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
i have a report to write for my mom on chemists, biologists, geologists, engineers and physicists. I'm already halfway done with geology but i dont wanna do the rest, but if i dont she will continue watching supernatural without me
i have a report to write for my mom on chemists, biologists, geologists, engineers and physicists. I'm already halfway done with geology but i dont wanna do the rest, but if i dont she will continue watching supernatural without me
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
Homework.

Always homework.

Forever homework.
Homework.

Always homework.

Forever homework.
4eULBaO.png
Nothing.

But I kind of want to do something.

So, in a way, I'm procrastinating on doing something.
Nothing.

But I kind of want to do something.

So, in a way, I'm procrastinating on doing something.
Ping me! Always! Just copy and paste this: @happyviki

DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET MEMES STAY MEMES! JUST DO IT!
my webcomic...oh god........and also getting a job lmao. or smth that'll pay decently you feel.
my webcomic...oh god........and also getting a job lmao. or smth that'll pay decently you feel.
Everything
Everything
who up rising they flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7