Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Items for FREE [Paused]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Maryjane you can edit your first post to put in updated screenshots of your hoard

Here's the Old Dragon Collectors Association thread, for idea about pricing and such.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110
@Maryjane you can edit your first post to put in updated screenshots of your hoard

Here's the Old Dragon Collectors Association thread, for idea about pricing and such.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110
vy9hsk.jpgicon.gif
nhknpyA.png
@Baudelaire I know 100% that Zozzy will go back, but I'm unsure about Khansis.

@StormCaleum I can give you the Loga, but I'm awaiting on Utas response before I take any familiars off. I don't want to accidentally sell or trade any of them, so I need to keep something on them XD And I'll have a post specifically about the shackles and most of my dragons when the items are all gone :3

@KingofFools Yes, the Loga is promised already but the same story applies from ^

@RuneWitch31137 Sadly all Tincutures are gone :c

I'm at the bottom of page 5

@Baudelaire I know 100% that Zozzy will go back, but I'm unsure about Khansis.

@StormCaleum I can give you the Loga, but I'm awaiting on Utas response before I take any familiars off. I don't want to accidentally sell or trade any of them, so I need to keep something on them XD And I'll have a post specifically about the shackles and most of my dragons when the items are all gone :3

@KingofFools Yes, the Loga is promised already but the same story applies from ^

@RuneWitch31137 Sadly all Tincutures are gone :c

I'm at the bottom of page 5

@Maryjane I'm very sorry if you preferred to be pinged here instead of a message, I just realized that ^_^ Anyway, for the dragons, any of them would totally make my day, and I'd be super interested in any that I mentioned in my message, mainly Miyuki, Zozzy, Northernlights or Khansis. If it just happens that your friend doesn't take them, I'd love to rehome one of them <3 Thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience~
@Maryjane I'm very sorry if you preferred to be pinged here instead of a message, I just realized that ^_^ Anyway, for the dragons, any of them would totally make my day, and I'd be super interested in any that I mentioned in my message, mainly Miyuki, Zozzy, Northernlights or Khansis. If it just happens that your friend doesn't take them, I'd love to rehome one of them <3 Thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience~
2T7Jk2l.png
@Maryjane Could I possibly get one of the wing rings? ^^
@Maryjane Could I possibly get one of the wing rings? ^^
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
ALL TRADES ON PAUSE!

Any and all unanswered mail/pings/inquiries will occur after I get home from work ^_^
ALL TRADES ON PAUSE!

Any and all unanswered mail/pings/inquiries will occur after I get home from work ^_^
@MaryJane can I have one of the gene things? the 2 scholar's?
@MaryJane can I have one of the gene things? the 2 scholar's?
234.giff0172286_53ea14abbb9e1.png234.gif
@MaryJane can I have your [item=hippojay] ?
@MaryJane can I have your Hippojay ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Maryjane
Can I get those scrolls, or any apparel?
@Maryjane
Can I get those scrolls, or any apparel?
@Maryjane

Is so lovely of you to do this, thank you so much!

May I please have the remove tert scroll? I quite often like to go back to basic on the tert.

If no one else claims them may I have the other remove gene scrolls too? I know they're not generally a very popular item.
@Maryjane

Is so lovely of you to do this, thank you so much!

May I please have the remove tert scroll? I quite often like to go back to basic on the tert.

If no one else claims them may I have the other remove gene scrolls too? I know they're not generally a very popular item.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Well, i'm almost positive everything is gone, but if you need to just remove things, im open to anything you may need to rid yourself of @maryjane
Well, i'm almost positive everything is gone, but if you need to just remove things, im open to anything you may need to rid yourself of @maryjane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7