Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1399 1400
Ahhh all the new colours are so pretty! I'm so excited :D
Ahhh all the new colours are so pretty! I'm so excited :D
I need to start hoarding eggs...and not breed anyone until then...

Ahh! So freaking excited!
I need to start hoarding eggs...and not breed anyone until then...

Ahh! So freaking excited!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Well, time to stop breeding and start hoarding money/unhatched eggs. *rolls around in the blues, greens, reds, blacks and pastel colors* This summer is gonna be amazing. So many babs. All the babs.
Well, time to stop breeding and start hoarding money/unhatched eggs. *rolls around in the blues, greens, reds, blacks and pastel colors* This summer is gonna be amazing. So many babs. All the babs.
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also what even is pthalo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also what even is pthalo
aJtAs7H.gif
im so excited omg. omgomgomg. there's so many amazing new colours, im just too crazy excited owo
im so excited omg. omgomgomg. there's so many amazing new colours, im just too crazy excited owo
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I am so glad I noticed this before I decided to hatch the first egg I got from the coliseum! Luckily it's not that long of a wait. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for some of the new colors for my babies!
I am so glad I noticed this before I decided to hatch the first egg I got from the coliseum! Luckily it's not that long of a wait. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for some of the new colors for my babies!
tumblr_o672u8DK3n1qes1tlo1_500.png
This is so exciting! We have a date! I need to decide which pairs to nest as we get close to June.

Is this the definite final position of all colors, do we know, or will there be some shuffling still? I worry because for a long time the progression was supposed to be maroon-sanguine-blood-garnet-crimson. I love sanguine so I have been putting together pairs where one dragon has blood and the other maroon so I'd have a high chance of babies getting sanguine. Now it looks like the final progression is maroon-blood-sanguine-garnet-crimson. If this is not a mistake, I now have a lot of pairs to rethink.
This is so exciting! We have a date! I need to decide which pairs to nest as we get close to June.

Is this the definite final position of all colors, do we know, or will there be some shuffling still? I worry because for a long time the progression was supposed to be maroon-sanguine-blood-garnet-crimson. I love sanguine so I have been putting together pairs where one dragon has blood and the other maroon so I'd have a high chance of babies getting sanguine. Now it looks like the final progression is maroon-blood-sanguine-garnet-crimson. If this is not a mistake, I now have a lot of pairs to rethink.
XW2PxEW.png
SCREM
SCREM
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
All these pretty colors and they're going to be released a few days before my birthday. What an excellent present. :)
All these pretty colors and they're going to be released a few days before my birthday. What an excellent present. :)
YAAAAAAAS
YAAAAAAAS
N4h8OZz.gif
1 2 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1399 1400