Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 1399 1400
...CREAM! Chocolate/Ice/Cream... Caramel/Ice/Cream... Raspberry/Ice/Cream... Okay, I'll be needing a breeding pair or two... That was all I really wanted, a colour called "cream". I'm happy now, :-)
...CREAM! Chocolate/Ice/Cream... Caramel/Ice/Cream... Raspberry/Ice/Cream... Okay, I'll be needing a breeding pair or two... That was all I really wanted, a colour called "cream". I'm happy now, :-)
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
Phthalo blue. :) Bob Ross is smiling.
Phthalo blue. :) Bob Ross is smiling.
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THESE COLOUR EXPANSION!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THESE COLOUR EXPANSION!!!!
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.png6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png
WOAH! *flails excitedly* I go away for a day and suddenly COLOURBOMB! :D

Oh man, CANNOT decide which ones I want to try breeding for first, TOO MANY FAVES *hearts in eyes*

WOAH! *flails excitedly* I go away for a day and suddenly COLOURBOMB! :D

Oh man, CANNOT decide which ones I want to try breeding for first, TOO MANY FAVES *hearts in eyes*

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this (and I'm not scrolling through the last 20+ pages to find out), but some colours have changed places. Be sure to check your pairs' ranges!

Example: Sanguine was between Blood and Maroon before the full reveal, and is now between Crimson and Blood.
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this (and I'm not scrolling through the last 20+ pages to find out), but some colours have changed places. Be sure to check your pairs' ranges!

Example: Sanguine was between Blood and Maroon before the full reveal, and is now between Crimson and Blood.
[quote name="Bromjunaar" date=2016-04-25 08:12:54] I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this (and I'm not scrolling through the last 20+ pages to find out), but some colours have changed places. Be sure to check your pairs' ranges! Example: Sanguine was between Blood and Maroon before the full reveal, and is now between Crimson and Blood. [/quote] Thank you so much for the heads up! Didn't even notice that.
Bromjunaar wrote on 2016-04-25:

Thank you so much for the heads up! Didn't even notice that.
aaaaahhhhHHHHHHHHHH
aaaaahhhhHHHHHHHHHH
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
So pumped.
So pumped.
It's finally finished?! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! But whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy make us wait so long? XD I so can't wait :D
It's finally finished?! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! But whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy make us wait so long? XD I so can't wait :D
Loves all things feline
I just pretty much lost all my marbles imagining all these new colors' PoiToxes ooooomg. omg no
I just pretty much lost all my marbles imagining all these new colors' PoiToxes ooooomg. omg no
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 1399 1400