Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon insults!
1 2 3 4
'Muck spitters' and 'Egg hurlers' as my friend called them after reading their lore. She was pretty disgusted with the pearl stuff...

If you need others:

Birdbrains - Skydancers, Wildclaws and Coatls
Mud breather - Guardians (cause of the gills)
Dry catcher - making fun of ridgebacks fear of water
Fuzzball - can be insulting enough for a tundra as it implies that they can't do stuff - much less fight (usually used by plague and other fighting reliant dragons)
Songbird - For Nocs (also implying they can't do anything but sing like a stupid bird)
Rot food - For imps because their tendencies to come back after death as Emperors. I imagine they'd be rot infested or at least beginning to rot.
stubclaws - for their short arms

'Muck spitters' and 'Egg hurlers' as my friend called them after reading their lore. She was pretty disgusted with the pearl stuff...

If you need others:

Birdbrains - Skydancers, Wildclaws and Coatls
Mud breather - Guardians (cause of the gills)
Dry catcher - making fun of ridgebacks fear of water
Fuzzball - can be insulting enough for a tundra as it implies that they can't do stuff - much less fight (usually used by plague and other fighting reliant dragons)
Songbird - For Nocs (also implying they can't do anything but sing like a stupid bird)
Rot food - For imps because their tendencies to come back after death as Emperors. I imagine they'd be rot infested or at least beginning to rot.
stubclaws - for their short arms

a couple of my favorite ones I have heard (which may or may not apply, but can serve as inspiration) are Go Suck an Elf! and cheese eating surrender monkey

for pearlies,
hoard deficient (they have to make their own pearl they are so poor)
hopped up clams (they make pearls)
Over Compensating suck ups (they carry this big pearl around and spend their days looking up towards diety)
a couple of my favorite ones I have heard (which may or may not apply, but can serve as inspiration) are Go Suck an Elf! and cheese eating surrender monkey

for pearlies,
hoard deficient (they have to make their own pearl they are so poor)
hopped up clams (they make pearls)
Over Compensating suck ups (they carry this big pearl around and spend their days looking up towards diety)
Four-eyes. For Mirrors, obviously.
Maybe "wrong-horns" for Pearlcatchers, since they're the only breed with horns coming out the center of their head instead of on either side like a "normal" dragon.

@Ismaiel Oohhh, I'll bet my Caleb would be soo annoyed if someone called him a fluffball. (He's my Mire Flyer and a pretty darned good one too)

Also, not breed-specific but I've heard some people on this site refer to one thing or another as "son of a hainu".
Four-eyes. For Mirrors, obviously.
Maybe "wrong-horns" for Pearlcatchers, since they're the only breed with horns coming out the center of their head instead of on either side like a "normal" dragon.

@Ismaiel Oohhh, I'll bet my Caleb would be soo annoyed if someone called him a fluffball. (He's my Mire Flyer and a pretty darned good one too)

Also, not breed-specific but I've heard some people on this site refer to one thing or another as "son of a hainu".
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I dunno.... Whenever I have a problem with something I call it Squishy. Sounds enough like a racist dragon.
I dunno.... Whenever I have a problem with something I call it Squishy. Sounds enough like a racist dragon.
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-04-21 08:53:35] Also, not breed-specific but I've heard some people on this site refer to one thing or another as "son of a hainu". [/quote] Heheh. Sometimes I (as a Lightning Spark) say something like, "Holy electromagnetic interference, [whatever surprising/terrible thing I'm talking about].. D:<"
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-04-21:

Heheh. Sometimes I (as a Lightning Spark) say something like, "Holy electromagnetic interference, [whatever surprising/terrible thing I'm talking about].. D:<"
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
One might call a nocturnal a "mocking-derg"
One might call a nocturnal a "mocking-derg"
this is actually super helpful ehehe. there's a lot of turmoil in my clan before everyone learnt to get along. thank you guys :O
this is actually super helpful ehehe. there's a lot of turmoil in my clan before everyone learnt to get along. thank you guys :O
bump!!!!!
bump!!!!!
I just stumbled across this and got a good laugh out of all the insults everyone has come up with. I can't help but laugh. I feel insulted for some of the dragons just reading some of the stuff! Honestly though, I don't know how, or if you could insult a Snapper. They don't seem very... well intelligent, and they seem far too happy to care. I might be wrong (I forget their actual personality) but that's just what I get a feeling of, seeing them.
I just stumbled across this and got a good laugh out of all the insults everyone has come up with. I can't help but laugh. I feel insulted for some of the dragons just reading some of the stuff! Honestly though, I don't know how, or if you could insult a Snapper. They don't seem very... well intelligent, and they seem far too happy to care. I might be wrong (I forget their actual personality) but that's just what I get a feeling of, seeing them.
Ph0uDuYU5NkYghBGorq5uPHv2bOP58fDrl692jk1NbWktLQ0GwCOi2n9P6RbP3aVJq6dAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Fur-butt for every non-scaly breed.

Slimy for Plague/Shadow dragons.

Maybe "land sausages" for Snappers since they generally can't fly.
Fur-butt for every non-scaly breed.

Slimy for Plague/Shadow dragons.

Maybe "land sausages" for Snappers since they generally can't fly.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4