Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 365 Days of Kindness
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@XStormywolfX
I just saw this! It's a great idea. c:
I'd love to participate. Do we just add to the spreadsheet whenever we do something?
Also, may I be added to the pinglist for updates?

I'm still pretty poor in this game, so I dunno how much good I'll be able to do considering I usually try to cheer people up with gift bombs (irl and online), but this'll be a good motivator.
@XStormywolfX
I just saw this! It's a great idea. c:
I'd love to participate. Do we just add to the spreadsheet whenever we do something?
Also, may I be added to the pinglist for updates?

I'm still pretty poor in this game, so I dunno how much good I'll be able to do considering I usually try to cheer people up with gift bombs (irl and online), but this'll be a good motivator.
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
@Mopegop @StormDragon21 @XStormywoldX @Wolfunicorn @aelith @WynterDragen @VoxxVoleur @Christovski @Johan @XxLillimxX @Koyako @sarasnake99

And a random raffle appears! Everyone gets one ticket for being awesome people.
This month the random number generator says the raffle winner is Mogegop!
Again! You must have some good karma there! (It's my spontaneous raffle, and I don't feel right overruling the RNG, so, um there.) You get a gilded treasure chest!

I updated the spreadsheet for the month of April. Glad to have so many new names this month! Yep, you just put your name on the spreadsheet when you do an act of kindness, whether it's giving something away or being extra nice to someone. Let's make Sornieth a happier place!
@Mopegop @StormDragon21 @XStormywoldX @Wolfunicorn @aelith @WynterDragen @VoxxVoleur @Christovski @Johan @XxLillimxX @Koyako @sarasnake99

And a random raffle appears! Everyone gets one ticket for being awesome people.
This month the random number generator says the raffle winner is Mogegop!
Again! You must have some good karma there! (It's my spontaneous raffle, and I don't feel right overruling the RNG, so, um there.) You get a gilded treasure chest!

I updated the spreadsheet for the month of April. Glad to have so many new names this month! Yep, you just put your name on the spreadsheet when you do an act of kindness, whether it's giving something away or being extra nice to someone. Let's make Sornieth a happier place!
uDNAbBS.png
I just wanted to let everyone know that I use a tablet and can't edit the spreadsheet thing until I can access a computer so yeah...
I just wanted to let everyone know that I use a tablet and can't edit the spreadsheet thing until I can access a computer so yeah...
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
I hope that this thread will be a motivator to get people to do good things. It's certainly been a motivator for me. Plus, it's fun gift-bombing people. :3
I hope that this thread will be a motivator to get people to do good things. It's certainly been a motivator for me. Plus, it's fun gift-bombing people. :3
Mg9qSuP.gif
Oh boy, this is awkward.
Hi guys. I'm super sorry I haven't been on. I've had school and lots of other interests I've been paying more attention to than this site. I want to thank the people who've stuck around this long. I really appreciate it.

On another note, bump!
Oh boy, this is awkward.
Hi guys. I'm super sorry I haven't been on. I've had school and lots of other interests I've been paying more attention to than this site. I want to thank the people who've stuck around this long. I really appreciate it.

On another note, bump!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@VoxxVoleur @Mopegop @Koyako @Christovski @Johan @StormDragon21 @sarasnake99 Thank you all for being kind and generous peeps! My flash no-entry mystery raffle for April was won by Koyako, who shall receive [item=some secret stash] [item=nightsky fuiran]
@VoxxVoleur @Mopegop @Koyako @Christovski @Johan @StormDragon21 @sarasnake99

Thank you all for being kind and generous peeps! My flash no-entry mystery raffle for April was won by Koyako, who shall receive
Some Secret Stash Nightsky Fuiran
uDNAbBS.png
This is a really sweet idea! Have a free bump :D
This is a really sweet idea! Have a free bump :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
bumping so more people see this!
bumping so more people see this!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
It's not much fun to see my name over and over again. Get over here and be kind people~
It's not much fun to see my name over and over again. Get over here and be kind people~
4UUQPPZ.gif
Up~
Up~
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14