Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 365 Days of Kindness
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@XStormywolfX

I'm going to join in! This idea is making me smile. Such a brilliant idea!

Though, question-- I'm starting up a rescue, would finding forever homes for dragons I get from the AH count as acts of kindness?
@XStormywolfX

I'm going to join in! This idea is making me smile. Such a brilliant idea!

Though, question-- I'm starting up a rescue, would finding forever homes for dragons I get from the AH count as acts of kindness?
"Learn to see the good in people- love them. A good heart outweighs the intentions of true evil."
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@Nyathera

Buddy! Maybe you'd like to join this too? :3 I know you like being friendly to people.
@Nyathera

Buddy! Maybe you'd like to join this too? :3 I know you like being friendly to people.
"Learn to see the good in people- love them. A good heart outweighs the intentions of true evil."
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png

@CanadianSpirit as long as your giving them away, sure!

@CanadianSpirit as long as your giving them away, sure!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@XStormywolfX

Alright, cool! So I think what I'm going to do is make it so they're free to newbies. :3
Then I'll do other random acts of kindness. XD I'm hoping Nyathera will also join me in this, I know she is often really nice to people.
@XStormywolfX

Alright, cool! So I think what I'm going to do is make it so they're free to newbies. :3
Then I'll do other random acts of kindness. XD I'm hoping Nyathera will also join me in this, I know she is often really nice to people.
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@CanadianSpirit

Thank you mu friend, this is amazing idea and I'm glad you pinged me here. :)

@XStormywolfX

I like being kind to people, I have been donating dragons and treasure to people that don't have as much as me, I have also donated dragons to EA, not as my tithe dragons but just as donations to help EA save funds for it's members.. I'm also collecting dragons, runestones, chess pieces etc.. to be able to help newbies some day to unlock achievements and start in FR with at least few breeding pairs and all that for free. :)
@CanadianSpirit

Thank you mu friend, this is amazing idea and I'm glad you pinged me here. :)

@XStormywolfX

I like being kind to people, I have been donating dragons and treasure to people that don't have as much as me, I have also donated dragons to EA, not as my tithe dragons but just as donations to help EA save funds for it's members.. I'm also collecting dragons, runestones, chess pieces etc.. to be able to help newbies some day to unlock achievements and start in FR with at least few breeding pairs and all that for free. :)
@Nyathera

You're welcome! :D I just saw that this place seemed like a good thing to start doing. Reminded me of you XD
@Nyathera

You're welcome! :D I just saw that this place seemed like a good thing to start doing. Reminded me of you XD
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
I just saw this video today about altruism. It made me think of all you guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjZ4ZU5f-g
I just saw this video today about altruism. It made me think of all you guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjZ4ZU5f-g
@Nyathera thats awesome! Would you like to be on the pinglist for updates?
@Nyathera thats awesome! Would you like to be on the pinglist for updates?
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@XStormywolfX

Thank you. :) And yes, I would love to get pings for updates so put me on the pinglist. :)
@XStormywolfX

Thank you. :) And yes, I would love to get pings for updates so put me on the pinglist. :)
@XStormywolfX

How did I not see this until now??? This is an absolutely fantastic idea! I'm definitely participating in this. Could I get added to the pinglist for updates, please? Thanks! :D
@XStormywolfX

How did I not see this until now??? This is an absolutely fantastic idea! I'm definitely participating in this. Could I get added to the pinglist for updates, please? Thanks! :D
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14