Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 63 64
@Piney

I don't think the Horse Fly drops in Ice. I only got the ordinary Fly from that place and if I recall correctly, you can only get one kind of each thing from each flight.
@Piney

I don't think the Horse Fly drops in Ice. I only got the ordinary Fly from that place and if I recall correctly, you can only get one kind of each thing from each flight.
Light Sprite
@Sinnapine The Horse Fly and normal Fly are considered two different kinds of flies. They're gathered at different levels.
@Sinnapine The Horse Fly and normal Fly are considered two different kinds of flies. They're gathered at different levels.
@Piney

Oooh, okay, thanks for the clarification!
@Piney

Oooh, okay, thanks for the clarification!
Light Sprite
@Piney

Hey there! :D I love your guide; it's really very helpful~ Thank you very much!

I noticed that I've been getting Herdbeast Hoof in the Arena, but it's not listed there? :o
@Piney

Hey there! :D I love your guide; it's really very helpful~ Thank you very much!

I noticed that I've been getting Herdbeast Hoof in the Arena, but it's not listed there? :o
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom Updated with the new Swipp skin trades!

@Perianth I knew that the hooves dropped from Arena enemies before, but when they added the Arena Encyclopedia entry they weren't listed anywhere so I took them out. Now that the antler trade is retiring, I'm not worrying about it anymore. :P
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom Updated with the new Swipp skin trades!

@Perianth I knew that the hooves dropped from Arena enemies before, but when they added the Arena Encyclopedia entry they weren't listed anywhere so I took them out. Now that the antler trade is retiring, I'm not worrying about it anymore. :P
@Piney

Yes, I realized that~ Thank you! :D

Can you please also add me to your update pinglist? Thank you very much!
@Piney

Yes, I realized that~ Thank you! :D

Can you please also add me to your update pinglist? Thank you very much!
@Piney

So fast... as always! :3
@Piney

So fast... as always! :3
Forum_Signature_zpsprijfarf.jpg
@Piney

Some items are missing from the Coliseum section:

• Woodland Path - Bamboo Cluster (drops from Bamboo Phytocat)
  • Bamboo Falls - Fairy Ears (drops from Fungalhoof Qiriq)
  • Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Bamboo Falls - Mana Bolt
@Piney

Some items are missing from the Coliseum section:

• Woodland Path - Bamboo Cluster (drops from Bamboo Phytocat)
  • Bamboo Falls - Fairy Ears (drops from Fungalhoof Qiriq)
  • Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Bamboo Falls - Mana Bolt
@Maki Thank for the help!
@Maki Thank for the help!
@Piney could I please be added to a ping list? I keep forgetting to check in otherwise! :)
@Piney could I please be added to a ping list? I keep forgetting to check in otherwise! :)
msc80h.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 63 64