Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64
So. Useful!
So. Useful!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@Piney So can pine branches and fir branches be found in the same places? Or does anyone else know?
@Piney So can pine branches and fir branches be found in the same places? Or does anyone else know?
9mjyPzr.png
@antivertigo They're found in different places.
@antivertigo They're found in different places.
@Piney Ah, I didn't see them anywhere on your chart, so I was kind of confused.
@Piney Ah, I didn't see them anywhere on your chart, so I was kind of confused.
9mjyPzr.png
@antivertigo I only listed fir branches in the scavenging section because pine branches aren't used for any Swipp/Baldwin stuff. If you want to see a complete list of things you can gather, there's a guide for that in my first post.
@antivertigo I only listed fir branches in the scavenging section because pine branches aren't used for any Swipp/Baldwin stuff. If you want to see a complete list of things you can gather, there's a guide for that in my first post.
@Piney I thought they were used for something, must be a mistaken entry in this spreadsheet. Thank you for clearing that up!
@Piney I thought they were used for something, must be a mistaken entry in this spreadsheet. Thank you for clearing that up!
9mjyPzr.png
[Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
[Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
Love this!
Love this!
up on the first page you go!
up on the first page you go!
earthshieldl.png
@Piney @antivertigo pine branches are used to create Butterfly's Leg Armor, actually
@Piney @antivertigo pine branches are used to create Butterfly's Leg Armor, actually
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64