Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 ... 2734 2735
Politics are stupid and so is trump.
Politics are stupid and so is trump.
tumblr_o404z14tRm1uzrqxio2_500.png
The satanic panic of the 1980's is one of the most deeply facinating parts of American history and it's and absolute shame how overlooked its affect on music and marketing is.
The satanic panic of the 1980's is one of the most deeply facinating parts of American history and it's and absolute shame how overlooked its affect on music and marketing is.
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
Mangos can be a really pretty shade of orange, wow.
Mangos can be a really pretty shade of orange, wow.
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Anything to procrastinate me further from this damned speech report.
Anything to procrastinate me further from this damned speech report.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
Land Below Flow is nice.
Land Below Flow is nice.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Yikes!! Yikes!!! Yikes!!!
Yikes!! Yikes!!! Yikes!!!
PJb908Z.png
How the HELL am I gonna pass this math test on Monday when I don't even know how to do the homework...
How the HELL am I gonna pass this math test on Monday when I don't even know how to do the homework...
39262092.png
[quote name="nikanika" date=2016-04-22 15:58:54] The satanic panic of the 1980's is one of the most deeply facinating parts of American history and it's and absolute shame how overlooked its affect on music and marketing is. [/quote Good thought........i can get behind this one
nikanika wrote on 2016-04-22:
[/quote
Good thought........i can get behind this one
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
So, we can't have cake for breakfast but we can have muffins... It's just a bald cake.
So, we can't have cake for breakfast but we can have muffins... It's just a bald cake.
9CxYF0H.png
Well, I'm boiling down things to sell once the Wavecrest Saturnalia starts, fetching things from the Coli for Crim... Is there anything else to help spice up my FR experience? Maybe I should make a commitment to something... Definitely not a gene project, the one I'm working on is painfully slow...
Well, I'm boiling down things to sell once the Wavecrest Saturnalia starts, fetching things from the Coli for Crim... Is there anything else to help spice up my FR experience? Maybe I should make a commitment to something... Definitely not a gene project, the one I'm working on is painfully slow...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 ... 2734 2735