Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Traveling Dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This sounds like a lot of fun! :D I wouldn't mind participating if this ever takes off~
This sounds like a lot of fun! :D I wouldn't mind participating if this ever takes off~
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
Oh my god Hai. Put me on ping for this.

I've got a couple nests that will be hatching, they were mostly fodder nests, so I wouldn't mind offering one up at the guinea pig for this.

And what if, since Flat Stanley is typically seen as a boy, the traveling dragon be a girl? Just to mix it up a little, you know?
Oh my god Hai. Put me on ping for this.

I've got a couple nests that will be hatching, they were mostly fodder nests, so I wouldn't mind offering one up at the guinea pig for this.

And what if, since Flat Stanley is typically seen as a boy, the traveling dragon be a girl? Just to mix it up a little, you know?
This sounds like a fantastic idea!! Could I get put on the ping list for this? And I'll be sure to check back on this thread a bunch :3
This sounds like a fantastic idea!! Could I get put on the ping list for this? And I'll be sure to check back on this thread a bunch :3
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
A suggestion, since dragons retain their personal information box when traded, every time the dragon travels the new owner writes a short blurb with the date when the arrived and left and what he did in that time in the lair, like a personal journal of him!
A suggestion, since dragons retain their personal information box when traded, every time the dragon travels the new owner writes a short blurb with the date when the arrived and left and what he did in that time in the lair, like a personal journal of him!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Lots of people seem interested in putting a journal in his description box. :D I think after we get all of the details worked out I'll start up a more "official" thread for this, where the actual stories and pictures can go, but we can try keeping a small blurb about the individual stays in his information box, and just keep a link to the main thread in there. How does that sound?

And I'm not sure about the gender... maybe I should adjust the question box to get some input on that.
Lots of people seem interested in putting a journal in his description box. :D I think after we get all of the details worked out I'll start up a more "official" thread for this, where the actual stories and pictures can go, but we can try keeping a small blurb about the individual stays in his information box, and just keep a link to the main thread in there. How does that sound?

And I'm not sure about the gender... maybe I should adjust the question box to get some input on that.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
Oh, this sounds fun! I'd be all game for it!
Oh, this sounds fun! I'd be all game for it!
5mDnfD3.png
I am deffenitely intersted, and I have a gen one dragon that I can send around. But why limit this to one dragon? We could use more than one if enough people want to enter. We can send a dragon to everyone who enters here and eventually, it ends up back with the original owner Going full circle. . In the case the guy below, I would then collect all the entries and then I could write it out into a full story. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=646536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6466/646536_350.png[/img] [/url] Ps. Mirror seems like a good breed for this, going by how they do not form permanent clans. (according to their encyclopedia entry)
I am deffenitely intersted, and I have a gen one dragon that I can send around. But why limit this to one dragon? We could use more than one if enough people want to enter.

We can send a dragon to everyone who enters here and eventually, it ends up back with the original owner Going full circle. . In the case the guy below, I would then collect all the entries and then I could write it out into a full story.

646536_350.png

Ps. Mirror seems like a good breed for this, going by how they do not form permanent clans. (according to their encyclopedia entry)
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
Well, I wanted to start with one dragon. We can end up with a whole gang of them, or maybe the offspring will want to start traveling when they grow up and see the world like their parent, or something. X3

Ah yes, mirrors might be good for it too. I'm pretty sure we could come up with decent reasons for who-ever gets picked for it, that's part of the fun right? :D I will go add him to the list of potentials though!

I think I really will just have a vote for a dragon after we get a few solid offers. :V
Well, I wanted to start with one dragon. We can end up with a whole gang of them, or maybe the offspring will want to start traveling when they grow up and see the world like their parent, or something. X3

Ah yes, mirrors might be good for it too. I'm pretty sure we could come up with decent reasons for who-ever gets picked for it, that's part of the fun right? :D I will go add him to the list of potentials though!

I think I really will just have a vote for a dragon after we get a few solid offers. :V
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Haisyn I like the idea of having his full story in a thread where each new host can add to it for posterity, and then also having brief, abridged synopsis of each trip in his profile. That way if anybody accidentally (or otherwise) blanks the bio, the entire project isnt lost.
@Haisyn I like the idea of having his full story in a thread where each new host can add to it for posterity, and then also having brief, abridged synopsis of each trip in his profile. That way if anybody accidentally (or otherwise) blanks the bio, the entire project isnt lost.
Oh man this sounds like so much fun! Count me in!
Oh man this sounds like so much fun! Count me in!
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16