Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Bonding Bug Pt. 2
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34
Today between 10:13 and 10:43 server time. [quote]Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )[/quote] Received for the following Wary familiars: Silver Springbok, Hainu Relaxed: Arcane Sprite, Tolerant familiars: Psywurm Inquisitive: Hoarfrost Mauler Companion: Speedy No error with Tolerant: Hippogriff, Clouddancer, Warcat Protector, Noggle, Inquisitive: Dreameater, Autumn Dryad. Will test more familiars later.
Today between 10:13 and 10:43 server time.
Quote:
Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )
Received for the following Wary familiars: Silver Springbok, Hainu
Relaxed: Arcane Sprite,
Tolerant familiars: Psywurm
Inquisitive: Hoarfrost Mauler
Companion: Speedy

No error with
Tolerant: Hippogriff, Clouddancer, Warcat Protector, Noggle,
Inquisitive: Dreameater, Autumn Dryad.

Will test more familiars later.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
"Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.

(Collect button)

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

That was on my Inquisitive Light Sprite.
"Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.

(Collect button)

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )"

That was on my Inquisitive Light Sprite.
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Hippogriff, Relaxed (got it 5+ times)
Carmine Serthis, Loyal
Blue Dragon Snail, Relaxed
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Hippogriff, Relaxed (got it 5+ times)
Carmine Serthis, Loyal
Blue Dragon Snail, Relaxed
[b]Error One:[/b] Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though. Collect Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 ) [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2yxm7bm.png[/img] I've received the same error with the following familiars: Wildwood Owl - Loyal Dryad - Loyal Ruby Webwing - Loyal Autumn Dryad - Companion Emerald Webwing - Companion Luna Mith - Loyal Lightning Sprite - Companion Bamboo Phytocat - Companion Fire Sprite - Companion Death's Head Stag - Loyal Strangler - Companion Gold-Throated Sparrow - Inquisitive [b]Error Two:[/b] Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though. Collect Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 ) I've received this error with: Bluefin Charger - Companion Blooming Strangler - Companion [b]Error Three & Four:[/b] Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 56 ) Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 ) Both on Luna Mith - Loyal Death's Head Stag - Loyal
Error One:
Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.
Collect

2yxm7bm.png

I've received the same error with the following familiars:
Wildwood Owl - Loyal
Dryad - Loyal
Ruby Webwing - Loyal
Autumn Dryad - Companion
Emerald Webwing - Companion
Luna Mith - Loyal
Lightning Sprite - Companion
Bamboo Phytocat - Companion
Fire Sprite - Companion
Death's Head Stag - Loyal
Strangler - Companion
Gold-Throated Sparrow - Inquisitive

Error Two:
Collect

I've received this error with:
Bluefin Charger - Companion
Blooming Strangler - Companion

Error Three & Four:
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 56 )
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )

Both on Luna Mith - Loyal
Death's Head Stag - Loyal
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Collect

The dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=839278

The familiar:
Autumn Dryad

The level:
Wary (second to third, I think?)

I hit "collect" and then tried to bond again - immediately got the same error.
I refreshed the page and tried again. Same error.

I changed to a different familiar (wary) and bonded without error.

I then changed back to the Autumn Dryad and bonded without any problems.

Collect

The dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=839278

The familiar:
Autumn Dryad

The level:
Wary (second to third, I think?)

I hit "collect" and then tried to bond again - immediately got the same error.
I refreshed the page and tried again. Same error.

I changed to a different familiar (wary) and bonded without error.

I then changed back to the Autumn Dryad and bonded without any problems.
[quote]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )[/quote] This time for Dryad, Companion.
Quote:

This time for Dryad, Companion.

Amaranth Moth, Loyal

Amaranth Moth, Loyal
Got Error:

For:
Crimson Reef Snail - Loyal
Leafy Moth - Inquisitive
Elk - Relaxed
Amaranth Moth - Companion
Death's-Head Stag - Companion
--

Got Error:

For:
Got Error:

For:
Crimson Reef Snail - Loyal
Leafy Moth - Inquisitive
Elk - Relaxed
--

Got Error:

For:

Lightning Sprite- Loyal

Tried it a second time, same thing: Got a different result

Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )

Lightning Sprite- Loyal

Tried it a second time, same thing: Got a different result

UbEcJMn.png
Scroll to the right to see the familiar. [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/282/3/e/bugs___1_by_nin_wolf-d6ptoxd.png[/img] Light Sprite - Tolerant - bar is roughly 80% filled [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/282/e/f/bugs_2_by_nin_wolf-d6ptpiw.png[/img] Leafy Moth - Companion - bar is almost empty [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/282/6/e/bugs_3_by_nin_wolf-d6ptpr4.png[/img] Leafy Moth - Companion - bar is almost empty This error message happened [b]twice.[/b] I have noticed that certain familiars are more troublesome than others. These include: - Light Sprite - Emerald Webwing - Death's head Stag Have not tried giving them to other dragons. [b]Update 10:49[/b] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/282/d/1/bugs_4_by_nin_wolf-d6ptqpv.png[/img] Death's head stag - Loyal - bar filled roughly 30% This error happened [b]three times.[/b] -The next attempt yielded this message: [b]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 57 )[/b] -The same error happened the attempt after that. - The next attempt yielded this error: [b]Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 57 )[/b] - I give up. Will retry later. [b]This familiar has given me more trouble than any other.[/b] Death's head stag - Loyal - bar filled roughly 30%
Scroll to the right to see the familiar.

bugs___1_by_nin_wolf-d6ptoxd.png
Light Sprite - Tolerant - bar is roughly 80% filled

bugs_2_by_nin_wolf-d6ptpiw.png
Leafy Moth - Companion - bar is almost empty

bugs_3_by_nin_wolf-d6ptpr4.png
Leafy Moth - Companion - bar is almost empty
This error message happened twice.

I have noticed that certain familiars are more troublesome than others. These include:
- Light Sprite
- Emerald Webwing
- Death's head Stag
Have not tried giving them to other dragons.

Update 10:49
bugs_4_by_nin_wolf-d6ptqpv.png
Death's head stag - Loyal - bar filled roughly 30%
This error happened three times.
-The next attempt yielded this message:
-The same error happened the attempt after that.
- The next attempt yielded this error: Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 57 )
- I give up. Will retry later.

This familiar has given me more trouble than any other.

Death's head stag - Loyal - bar filled roughly 30%
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34