Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Bonding Bug Pt. 2
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ljq59v.png[/img] Death's Head Stag at companion level
2ljq59v.png

Death's Head Stag at companion level
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Greater Sandstrike at Loyal
Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )

Greater Sandstrike at Loyal
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I had trouble with ONLY THREE of my 121 Familiars. I think that is pretty awesome! ;)

9e319d07-1199-4279-a4ef-c466f0d20ad8_zpsb58f1f60.jpg

32076243-34c5-4034-8bad-e72e2aa56109_zpsfc150dfe.jpg

d173f66c-e14a-44f4-bafe-05309df10bf8_zpsc5a35472.jpg

You can probably see from the screenshots but just in case....
Glowing Pocket Mouse was Relaxed.
Hati was Tolerant.
The Fire Sprite was in transition from Inquisitive to Companion. But was currently in Inquisitive when the error occurred.

And the Error message in case the screenshots don't work:
Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though.

Also, I only had to try twice for each of these three to bond.

And I don't know if this helps any... (or if it affects anything) BUT.... I had my ad-blocker on when I was playing with the Familiars. *shrugs* I'll try it tomorrow without the ad-blocker on and see if there is any difference.
*snuggles*
Cori
I had trouble with ONLY THREE of my 121 Familiars. I think that is pretty awesome! ;)

9e319d07-1199-4279-a4ef-c466f0d20ad8_zpsb58f1f60.jpg

32076243-34c5-4034-8bad-e72e2aa56109_zpsfc150dfe.jpg

d173f66c-e14a-44f4-bafe-05309df10bf8_zpsc5a35472.jpg

You can probably see from the screenshots but just in case....
Glowing Pocket Mouse was Relaxed.
Hati was Tolerant.
The Fire Sprite was in transition from Inquisitive to Companion. But was currently in Inquisitive when the error occurred.

And the Error message in case the screenshots don't work:

Also, I only had to try twice for each of these three to bond.

And I don't know if this helps any... (or if it affects anything) BUT.... I had my ad-blocker on when I was playing with the Familiars. *shrugs* I'll try it tomorrow without the ad-blocker on and see if there is any difference.
*snuggles*
Cori
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
[quote]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 ) [/quote] Trying to bond a Dreameater at level [b]inquisitive[/b].
Quote:

Trying to bond a Dreameater at level inquisitive.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Quote:
Collect

Death's Head Stag, Loyal
Quote:
Collect

Death's Head Stag, Loyal
Very well. Death's-Head Stag - Companion. Umbra Wolf - Inquisitive. Amaranth Moth - Tolerant. Blooming Strangler - Companion. All of these: [quote]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )[/quote] Casual observation seems to imply that it is less familiar type and level and more at what precise moment the bonding attempt is made. If the site lags, perhaps obviously, the bonding process is more prone to fail. Conjecture!
Very well.

Death's-Head Stag - Companion.
Umbra Wolf - Inquisitive.
Amaranth Moth - Tolerant.
Blooming Strangler - Companion.

All of these:
Quote:

Casual observation seems to imply that it is less familiar type and level and more at what precise moment the bonding attempt is made. If the site lags, perhaps obviously, the bonding process is more prone to fail. Conjecture!
krmbKW6.png
[quote]Array ( [0] => Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 55 )[/quote] I got this one on my [b]Loyal Amaranth Moth[/b]. It's also the only familiar I have that regularly gives me an error. All of the others will typically go through if I try again, but not the moth.
Quote:

I got this one on my Loyal Amaranth Moth. It's also the only familiar I have that regularly gives me an error. All of the others will typically go through if I try again, but not the moth.
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Loyal

Red-Footed Akirbeak
Loyal

Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )

Tolerant Autumn Dryad
Loyal Bamboo Phytocat
Loyal Blooming Strangler
Loyal Lightning Sprite
Loyal Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Companion Ruby Webwing
(This one has been notorious for errors in the past.)
Array ( [0] => Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction 55 )

Tolerant Autumn Dryad
Loyal Bamboo Phytocat
Loyal Blooming Strangler
Loyal Lightning Sprite
Loyal Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Companion Ruby Webwing
(This one has been notorious for errors in the past.)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Aevg4Rw.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MUamH8U.png[/img]
Aevg4Rw.png
MUamH8U.png
leS9e0K.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34