Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
I am pretty sure that I can confirm that this is related to turn order. I just had it happen again when the enemy that died of bleed had the next turn on the list. It was a fight with two Mamerties and a Kelp Keeper.
I am pretty sure that I can confirm that this is related to turn order. I just had it happen again when the enemy that died of bleed had the next turn on the list. It was a fight with two Mamerties and a Kelp Keeper.
007_zpsp4osvsct.pngllz1zFx.pngbutton-2_zpsuexktmou.png
this just happened to me, exactly as @PictureYggdrasil described in the post above this one. i was in the scorched forest fighting two painted centaurs. i was just about to get the 20% exp bonus too :(
this just happened to me, exactly as @PictureYggdrasil described in the post above this one. i was in the scorched forest fighting two painted centaurs. i was just about to get the 20% exp bonus too :(
Hello!
A battle freezes and doesn't continue, when one of the enemy monsters dies from bleeding and the very next turn is his.

Screenshot:
Bug1_zpsvpcgyn9d.png

There were two Venomblade Assasins, and one of them just has died.
Hello!
A battle freezes and doesn't continue, when one of the enemy monsters dies from bleeding and the very next turn is his.

Screenshot:
Bug1_zpsvpcgyn9d.png

There were two Venomblade Assasins, and one of them just has died.
Just wanted to report that I experienced this problem. It was really upsetting because it was a boss battle... it was in the new venue.. so sad.. :c [url=http://i.imgur.com/cxKgZLr.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/cxKgZLr.png[/img][/url]
Just wanted to report that I experienced this problem. It was really upsetting because it was a boss battle... it was in the new venue.. so sad.. :c

cxKgZLr.png
Happened to me today too, also the enemy died of bleeding. And it was a Boss. He sure didn't want to show me that I won his Familiar. *nod* [spoiler=picture][img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160311/66vswgwr.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Happened to me today too, also the enemy died of bleeding. And it was a Boss.
He sure didn't want to show me that I won his Familiar.
*nod*

66vswgwr.jpg
[quote name="Sheila" date=2016-03-11 00:46:03] Happened to me today too, also the enemy died of bleeding. And it was a Boss. He sure didn't want to show me that I won his Familiar. *nod* [spoiler=picture][img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160311/66vswgwr.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [/quote] This exact thing happened, but with the blue toad boss in the mire.
Sheila wrote on 2016-03-11:
Happened to me today too, also the enemy died of bleeding. And it was a Boss.
He sure didn't want to show me that I won his Familiar.
*nod*

66vswgwr.jpg
This exact thing happened, but with the blue toad boss in the mire.
66MHIIb.png
Same thing as those above, someone else directed me here after I posted my own thread.
Same thing as those above, someone else directed me here after I posted my own thread.
Sometimes if an opponent dies from bleed, the coli freezes.
Sometimes if an opponent dies from bleed, the coli freezes.
I may have found a workaround for this. My opponent died by bleed and the coli was left with just my team. I gave one of them a potion for the turn and that ended the fight.
I may have found a workaround for this. My opponent died by bleed and the coli was left with just my team. I gave one of them a potion for the turn and that ended the fight.
I got stuck in Coliseum twice: while battling in the woodland path one enemy died and then it should start its turn, but being dead it couldn't do anything. I'm posting this here cause I've been redirected here from another post, but I'm quite sure at least once my enemy didn't die of bleeding. Though its turn was right after the turn in which it died. I'm on Chrome, but I'm not sure about the version
I got stuck in Coliseum twice: while battling in the woodland path one enemy died and then it should start its turn, but being dead it couldn't do anything. I'm posting this here cause I've been redirected here from another post, but I'm quite sure at least once my enemy didn't die of bleeding. Though its turn was right after the turn in which it died. I'm on Chrome, but I'm not sure about the version