Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 2734 2735
Yeah! Feeling BUMPED! Move birch, get out the way!
Yeah! Feeling BUMPED! Move birch, get out the way!
zp1xBoR.png
Body, calm down. I have no reason to feel this anxious. Nothing is happening.
Body, calm down. I have no reason to feel this anxious. Nothing is happening.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
This is the part where my willpower for school starts getting critically low. Just need to make myself do things for four more weeks
This is the part where my willpower for school starts getting critically low. Just need to make myself do things for four more weeks
heck
heck
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
yes hello i would really like to get some sleep before the rednecks you're having cut down the tree outside start blaring their crappy music right into my window, please
yes hello i would really like to get some sleep before the rednecks you're having cut down the tree outside start blaring their crappy music right into my window, please
This commissioner has been asking for so many changes on this tiny pixel and they're getting harder and harder to do the more they ask //sobs
This commissioner has been asking for so many changes on this tiny pixel and they're getting harder and harder to do the more they ask //sobs
0xaNGjn.png
I love you, my friend. Just say the word and I will be there with a hug and a smile and take you away from your house full of pain.
I love you, my friend. Just say the word and I will be there with a hug and a smile and take you away from your house full of pain.
I want to protect her.
I want to protect her.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I have problems but they seem so small compared to the rest of the world, but they're my problems so they also seem huge but I keep feeling like I'm shallow for being worried about the things I'm worried about when other people have things so much harder. : /
I have problems but they seem so small compared to the rest of the world, but they're my problems so they also seem huge but I keep feeling like I'm shallow for being worried about the things I'm worried about when other people have things so much harder. : /
tumblr_o404z14tRm1uzrqxio2_500.png
Me: I need to work on this paper
Brain: well I got some bad news, you're gonna have a very hard time doing anything productive today partly thanks to bring depressed
Me:... fck
Me: I need to work on this paper
Brain: well I got some bad news, you're gonna have a very hard time doing anything productive today partly thanks to bring depressed
Me:... fck
1 2 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 2734 2735