Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Coatls to breed Subspecies
1 2 3 4
@Demonkitty13
She is very cute, and does fit my colors, but her gene rarity is too low for my liking. Thank you, though. :)

@MikayD18
She's beautiful, but she's very expensive and her genes are a bit off. Thank you, though.
@Demonkitty13
She is very cute, and does fit my colors, but her gene rarity is too low for my liking. Thank you, though. :)

@MikayD18
She's beautiful, but she's very expensive and her genes are a bit off. Thank you, though.
55WN691.png
Any of them is alright with me, I have no preference.
If you find anyone else similar to Boodle, feel free to hit me up again!
I haven't been breeding, so she'll be available for you any breeding period. xD
@animegirl11012
Any of them is alright with me, I have no preference.
If you find anyone else similar to Boodle, feel free to hit me up again!
I haven't been breeding, so she'll be available for you any breeding period. xD
@animegirl11012
DTxrH0Q.png
Made by TheMythril
@KianaLi
That would be wonderful. The owner of the male Coatl I also spoke to offered his boy if I need him, so I'll probably try again when Boodle is RTB again.
@Khepris I'll probably need your Cirran, but not for another month. Thank you both!
@KianaLi
That would be wonderful. The owner of the male Coatl I also spoke to offered his boy if I need him, so I'll probably try again when Boodle is RTB again.
@Khepris I'll probably need your Cirran, but not for another month. Thank you both!
55WN691.png
@hystericalmirth @laticat
Absi and Cayne had 4 eggs, as you can see here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=216980
Luckily, these are guaranteed to be the breed needed and have Iridescent. :)

Since this is for a breeding project, we'd like to keep as many of the hatchlings as we can, so that @animegirl11012 could potentially have multiple breeding pairs. But, if you would like, I will give you a free hatchling of the subspecies once a pair has been gened/bred. :)
@hystericalmirth @laticat
Absi and Cayne had 4 eggs, as you can see here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=216980
Luckily, these are guaranteed to be the breed needed and have Iridescent. :)

Since this is for a breeding project, we'd like to keep as many of the hatchlings as we can, so that @animegirl11012 could potentially have multiple breeding pairs. But, if you would like, I will give you a free hatchling of the subspecies once a pair has been gened/bred. :)
55WN691.png
@chocoholic829 @animegirl11012

It's good to see the breeding went well!! I personally don't need a hatchling; good luck building your subspecies!

It's good to see the breeding went well!! I personally don't need a hatchling; good luck building your subspecies!
XQg5j7o.png

Same here. Congratulations on the good sized nest, but I don't need a hatchling. :) Good luck!

Same here. Congratulations on the good sized nest, but I don't need a hatchling. :) Good luck!
JYfJGa2.png
1 2 3 4