Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45
@nocte That's ok! Take as much time as you need. :) Thanks for the update.
@nocte That's ok! Take as much time as you need. :) Thanks for the update.
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
@Irefe
@Eons
@Almha
@actuallyrin

Hello again, all.

I wanted to let everyone know of an unfortunate circumstance at the moment. My computer had some serious trouble and I'm having to send it in for repairs, which will take two or more weeks. I do not currently have my art program on this borrowed laptop and cannot be sure it would even function if I did. I will be attempting to get it working, but until I do I'm rather stuck, as you may imagine.

I still have the RLC commission to complete before I even touch your commissions, and with this dreadfully extended wait time I will completely understand if anyone wishes to cancel their order for a full refund. If not, I think you so incredibly much for your patience with me, I'll do my best to work as fast as I can once I have the resources.
@Irefe
@Eons
@Almha
@actuallyrin

Hello again, all.

I wanted to let everyone know of an unfortunate circumstance at the moment. My computer had some serious trouble and I'm having to send it in for repairs, which will take two or more weeks. I do not currently have my art program on this borrowed laptop and cannot be sure it would even function if I did. I will be attempting to get it working, but until I do I'm rather stuck, as you may imagine.

I still have the RLC commission to complete before I even touch your commissions, and with this dreadfully extended wait time I will completely understand if anyone wishes to cancel their order for a full refund. If not, I think you so incredibly much for your patience with me, I'll do my best to work as fast as I can once I have the resources.
@Nocte, I'm going to ask for a refund. Only because I need the money right now, I hope you understand.
@Nocte, I'm going to ask for a refund. Only because I need the money right now, I hope you understand.
21bkl7q.jpg
@Eons

Of course, I completely understand, I'll send it right now. I hope to work with you again in the future, and I'm terribly sorry for this happenstance.
@Eons

Of course, I completely understand, I'll send it right now. I hope to work with you again in the future, and I'm terribly sorry for this happenstance.
@nocte oh no im sorry that happened! i'd still like to keep my slot though
@nocte oh no im sorry that happened! i'd still like to keep my slot though
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@actuallyrin

Understood, I'll keep your slot pending. Tank you so much for your patience with me.
@actuallyrin

Understood, I'll keep your slot pending. Tank you so much for your patience with me.
@Nocte Thanks for the update! I'd like to keep my slot :3
@Nocte Thanks for the update! I'd like to keep my slot :3
@Irefe

Thank you so very much for your patience. I'll be downloading the drivers for my tablet today so all forces willing, I should be back to work as usual.
@Irefe

Thank you so very much for your patience. I'll be downloading the drivers for my tablet today so all forces willing, I should be back to work as usual.
@Almha
@actuallyrin
@Irefe

Wonderful news! My computer is back from repairs and better than ever! I'll be getting back to work on commissions tonight and should be able to get these done within the coming week, provided my schedule isn't too hectic!
@Almha
@actuallyrin
@Irefe

Wonderful news! My computer is back from repairs and better than ever! I'll be getting back to work on commissions tonight and should be able to get these done within the coming week, provided my schedule isn't too hectic!
@Nocte

Heya Nocte! Could you drop me a ping whenever you're open again? (Going by your OP post I'm assuming you're closed!)

Also, smol question, are you okay with drawing paw-like hands/paws ? If not that's alright, just wanted to ask ahead of time !
@Nocte

Heya Nocte! Could you drop me a ping whenever you're open again? (Going by your OP post I'm assuming you're closed!)

Also, smol question, are you okay with drawing paw-like hands/paws ? If not that's alright, just wanted to ask ahead of time !
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45