Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95
@manimanimani I have one [item=static charged lemming] Could I get treasure for it?
@manimanimani

I have one Static Charged Lemming Could I get treasure for it?
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@manimanimani

Hello again! :) I have some more items from your list. Just a handful this time. Gathering hasn't been turning up much useful for other than food lately :p I'm happy to trade for any slimes or mucks, to keep it simple.

Giant Darner x2
Arctic Lemming x1
Glow Star x1
Dead Leaf Mantis x1
Mana Thief x3
Vibrant Prickly Insect x2
@manimanimani

Hello again! :) I have some more items from your list. Just a handful this time. Gathering hasn't been turning up much useful for other than food lately :p I'm happy to trade for any slimes or mucks, to keep it simple.

Giant Darner x2
Arctic Lemming x1
Glow Star x1
Dead Leaf Mantis x1
Mana Thief x3
Vibrant Prickly Insect x2
@manimanimani Sounds good to me :)
@manimanimani Sounds good to me :)
@manimanimani

Hi there! I've got a Dead Leaf Mantis and High Grass Priest that I'd be interested in selling for some treasure :D
@manimanimani

Hi there! I've got a Dead Leaf Mantis and High Grass Priest that I'd be interested in selling for some treasure :D
@manimanimani
I have 5 mana thieves and 2 royal oysters

Would you trade for random food items at 1:20t? I'm just really in need of meat so if I could swap these at AH or just below value for meat points that would be great
Or some green oozes if not :3
@manimanimani
I have 5 mana thieves and 2 royal oysters

Would you trade for random food items at 1:20t? I'm just really in need of meat so if I could swap these at AH or just below value for meat points that would be great
Or some green oozes if not :3
Geoffsig.png
@manimanimani
That would be great for me! I'll send them all on over x
@manimanimani
That would be great for me! I'll send them all on over x
Geoffsig.png
@manimanimani

I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade one of your spearmints for a vibrant prickly insect, would you?
@manimanimani

I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade one of your spearmints for a vibrant prickly insect, would you?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@manimanimani Hi! I have a static charged lemming and a potash peach that I'll trade for 9 green goo and 6 green ooze if you're interested!
@manimanimani Hi! I have a static charged lemming and a potash peach that I'll trade for 9 green goo and 6 green ooze if you're interested!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@manimanimani

Would you possible trade some of your apparel for my retired Whirlwind armband?
(I also possibly got an ice sprite if you don't have it already)
@manimanimani

Would you possible trade some of your apparel for my retired Whirlwind armband?
(I also possibly got an ice sprite if you don't have it already)
@manimanimani

Okay :)

Not even if it's an apparel trade and even if you don't want to keep it, you could try to trade it for food instead of the apparel you will being me? So apparel meant for trading for food for just a different apparel?

Also the apparel I want is retired (I think) so it would just be you trading a different apparel for food~

At least I can give you some free bumps and good luck!
@manimanimani

Okay :)

Not even if it's an apparel trade and even if you don't want to keep it, you could try to trade it for food instead of the apparel you will being me? So apparel meant for trading for food for just a different apparel?

Also the apparel I want is retired (I think) so it would just be you trading a different apparel for food~

At least I can give you some free bumps and good luck!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95