Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Why can't I breed bought dragons?
Why can't I breed the dragons I bought? They don't even show up in the options when your picking whose going to be the father and whose the mother! There all grown up why can't I breed them?

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but if it is could you help me please?
Why can't I breed the dragons I bought? They don't even show up in the options when your picking whose going to be the father and whose the mother! There all grown up why can't I breed them?

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but if it is could you help me please?
@Moonlight0

It's possible the dragons aren't off their cooldown yet. Could you name/link the dragons you want to breed so we can check? Thanks!
@Moonlight0

It's possible the dragons aren't off their cooldown yet. Could you name/link the dragons you want to breed so we can check? Thanks!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Moonlight0

Dragons on a breeding cooldown can't breed. The breeding cooldown is symbolized with a crossed out egg inder the dragons picture in your lair overview. Hovering over it will tell you how long it will take until the dragon can breed.
@Moonlight0

Dragons on a breeding cooldown can't breed. The breeding cooldown is symbolized with a crossed out egg inder the dragons picture in your lair overview. Hovering over it will tell you how long it will take until the dragon can breed.
I've never bred them before but here are the dragons

Sunset (not quite sure if she's off her cool down I bred her once) (her code is 18051783)
With Butterfly (his code is 22432530)

Then I want to do Leopard (her code is 22528944)
And Zane (his code is 22477178)

If you need more info tell me!
I've never bred them before but here are the dragons

Sunset (not quite sure if she's off her cool down I bred her once) (her code is 18051783)
With Butterfly (his code is 22432530)

Then I want to do Leopard (her code is 22528944)
And Zane (his code is 22477178)

If you need more info tell me!
@Moonlight0

Sunset is not eligible to breed for 18 days, Butterfly is not eligible for 11 days, Leopard is not eligible for 4 days and Zane is not eligible for 8 days. Ismaiel gives instructions above on how to find those dates.

More information on breeding cooldowns:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17

..and a guide to gene rarities when breeding:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487

Hope this helps!
@Moonlight0

Sunset is not eligible to breed for 18 days, Butterfly is not eligible for 11 days, Leopard is not eligible for 4 days and Zane is not eligible for 8 days. Ismaiel gives instructions above on how to find those dates.

More information on breeding cooldowns:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17

..and a guide to gene rarities when breeding:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you! That helps a lot!
Thank you! That helps a lot!
@Moonlight0, moving this thread to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Looks like the previous owners of the dragons bred them before you bought them. Also note that dragons are born being on their breeding cool down (so since Imperials are a limited rarity breed with a 30-day breeding cool down, you will not be able to breed a newborn Imp for 30 days).
@Moonlight0, moving this thread to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Looks like the previous owners of the dragons bred them before you bought them. Also note that dragons are born being on their breeding cool down (so since Imperials are a limited rarity breed with a 30-day breeding cool down, you will not be able to breed a newborn Imp for 30 days).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ok thankyou!
Ok thankyou!