Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Lvl:14 BBB, Coli Services
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Flurry

You're welcome, and thank you for your service, im now halfway to 10 ^^
@Flurry

You're welcome, and thank you for your service, im now halfway to 10 ^^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu
Can you brew me a Skin: Bracket Sporehost? Let's get that pot to 11. :D
@Returu
Can you brew me a Skin: Bracket Sporehost? Let's get that pot to 11. :D
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze

Of course, send the mats and ill st it away as soon as can ^^
@Vaze

Of course, send the mats and ill st it away as soon as can ^^
And were open again ^^

@Sharkinator, @Vaze, @QueenMetal, @RayAnneliese

I've reached level 10 finally, and though ive made some tweaks to the post, you four don't have to pay the treasure charge unless its over 10,000t ^^
And were open again ^^

@Sharkinator, @Vaze, @QueenMetal, @RayAnneliese

I've reached level 10 finally, and though ive made some tweaks to the post, you four don't have to pay the treasure charge unless its over 10,000t ^^
@Returu
Sent you some mats, thanks!
@Returu
Sent you some mats, thanks!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Returu
May you brew one Mysterious Mantle please?
@Returu
May you brew one Mysterious Mantle please?
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
@MagicianPokes

Of course, send the materials and ill set it away straight away ^^
@MagicianPokes

Of course, send the materials and ill set it away straight away ^^
@Returu @ForestSoul @Aetharlan

Okay, so I need some brewing done (5 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions) but I have tons of green ooze and exactly zero green goo. Returu, would you be willing to brew them, but do a trade of my green ooze for your green goo (however many is needed to make up the difference)?

Forest and Aethar, would you two be willing to reduce simple items like food for a small fee? If so, state your fee and how many you'd be willing to reduce!
@Returu @ForestSoul @Aetharlan

Okay, so I need some brewing done (5 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions) but I have tons of green ooze and exactly zero green goo. Returu, would you be willing to brew them, but do a trade of my green ooze for your green goo (however many is needed to make up the difference)?

Forest and Aethar, would you two be willing to reduce simple items like food for a small fee? If so, state your fee and how many you'd be willing to reduce!
@TheMythOfBeauty

Heh i know that feeling XD

At the moment i have 24 green goo's in my hoard and would be willing to trade them as 1-1 for the ooze?
@TheMythOfBeauty

Heh i know that feeling XD

At the moment i have 24 green goo's in my hoard and would be willing to trade them as 1-1 for the ooze?
@TheMythOfBeauty

I'd be more than happy to reduce items for a fee, how about 300t for goo's, ooze, and sludge as they're the easiest to come by. And the amount is up to you ^^

Slimes and Muck would be more unfortunately as i find them harder to come by, basing the items on LAH i'd say slimes are 3500t and muck at 4500 (though might pester Returu for her spares >->)

@TheMythOfBeauty

I'd be more than happy to reduce items for a fee, how about 300t for goo's, ooze, and sludge as they're the easiest to come by. And the amount is up to you ^^

Slimes and Muck would be more unfortunately as i find them harder to come by, basing the items on LAH i'd say slimes are 3500t and muck at 4500 (though might pester Returu for her spares >->)

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12