Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Lvl:14 BBB, Coli Services
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@TheMythOfBeauty

Pretty much what Returu and Aetharlan came up with, 300t for a batch pf reductions if you're producing the mats
@TheMythOfBeauty

Pretty much what Returu and Aetharlan came up with, 300t for a batch pf reductions if you're producing the mats
MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpgtumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
[url=
@ForestSoul

Sorry, I was stuck on mobile for a while there due to rain cutting off most of my wifi. How many items would you be willing to reduce at once? ^-^
@ForestSoul

Sorry, I was stuck on mobile for a while there due to rain cutting off most of my wifi. How many items would you be willing to reduce at once? ^-^
@TheMythOfBeauty

I think i'll keep it at 20 max, otherwise ill lose track XD but feel free to send another 20 after these have been reduced
@TheMythOfBeauty

I think i'll keep it at 20 max, otherwise ill lose track XD but feel free to send another 20 after these have been reduced
MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpgtumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
[url=
@Returu

Hello! I'd like to brew the purple alchemist bags!

I have the supplies so I can happily send that and the coin to pay for it over :P
@Returu

Hello! I'd like to brew the purple alchemist bags!

I have the supplies so I can happily send that and the coin to pay for it over :P
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy

Of course send the mats and ill set it off this last reduction ^^
@FelixMcTrashy

Of course send the mats and ill set it off this last reduction ^^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
and up ^^
and up ^^
up
up
@Returu
Hey there! Is your cauldron available right now? I'm interested in having a shadow tome made c:
@Returu
Hey there! Is your cauldron available right now? I'm interested in having a shadow tome made c:
@Meue

Yup completely empty for once, im not even in the middle of reducing items eaither XD If yous end the mats over i'll set it off for you
@Meue

Yup completely empty for once, im not even in the middle of reducing items eaither XD If yous end the mats over i'll set it off for you
@Returu

Perfect timing then! Thank you so much, sending over the items now!
@Returu

Perfect timing then! Thank you so much, sending over the items now!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12