Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 122
Hang in there, Aequorin! Wishing you a quick and complete recovery.
Hang in there, Aequorin! Wishing you a quick and complete recovery.
I'm glad to hear she's being treated and that things are currently under control. All the best to her, I hope it's a swift recovery!
I'm glad to hear she's being treated and that things are currently under control. All the best to her, I hope it's a swift recovery!
iyzskg.png
Aw! That sucks, I'm glad to hear she's recovering though! <3 get well soon, Aequorin.
Aw! That sucks, I'm glad to hear she's recovering though! <3 get well soon, Aequorin.
FuOn3WY.png
Oh dang// I hope her recovery goes smoothly!!!! Take your time and sleep well :'0
Oh dang// I hope her recovery goes smoothly!!!! Take your time and sleep well :'0
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
Get well soon Aequorin!
Get well soon Aequorin!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Get well soon, Aequorin!
Get well soon, Aequorin!
Oh gosh that sounds really frightening! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to her!
Oh gosh that sounds really frightening! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to her!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Aequorin nooo!!! ;-; Get well soon! We miss you too! <3
Aequorin nooo!!! ;-; Get well soon! We miss you too! <3
Wishing you a speedy (and uneventful) recovery Aequorin!
Wishing you a speedy (and uneventful) recovery Aequorin!
johannes_siggy_adopt_by_zerothekitsune-d9th3x6.png mom_s_first_bonsai_by_zerothekitsune-d9xd4o3.pngatticus_siggy_adopt_by_zerothekitsune-d9th3vl.png
Get well soon, Aequorin. Just rest up in the arms of your family & regain your strength, now it's yourself you need to worry about. Your Flight Rising family will be here waiting for you.
Get well soon, Aequorin. Just rest up in the arms of your family & regain your strength, now it's yourself you need to worry about. Your Flight Rising family will be here waiting for you.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 122