Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Depleted ... Reflection (Chest)
Hello!

I found a Depleted ... Reflection it looks like a mirror..I tried to open it but it only changed the colour and I can't "open" it.
It's a bit scary and I want to know what this mirror is for. Please help me!

And thanks

~Kurosi~
Hello!

I found a Depleted ... Reflection it looks like a mirror..I tried to open it but it only changed the colour and I can't "open" it.
It's a bit scary and I want to know what this mirror is for. Please help me!

And thanks

~Kurosi~
@Kurosi

The mirror can only be opened if it doesn't have the word "depleted" in it. If it does, it means it's already been opened by someone else.

The mirror was given out to every active player on April Fool's day, and it opened to an apparel and the depleted mirror. There's nothing you can really do with the depleted mirror except maybe sell it at a later date?
@Kurosi

The mirror can only be opened if it doesn't have the word "depleted" in it. If it does, it means it's already been opened by someone else.

The mirror was given out to every active player on April Fool's day, and it opened to an apparel and the depleted mirror. There's nothing you can really do with the depleted mirror except maybe sell it at a later date?
lmBVOQT.gif
I'd really like to know if there is any function to the color changing of both the depleted reflection and the depleted cord. I thougt maybe it had to do with the according appareal items but I couldn't find any connection. u v u
I'd really like to know if there is any function to the color changing of both the depleted reflection and the depleted cord. I thougt maybe it had to do with the according appareal items but I couldn't find any connection. u v u
oi8mhLR_zpsb02b53db.png
@Spatengesicht on april 1st, every player is given one NON depleted version. on april 1st, if you open the NON depleted version, all it does is change color.
After april 1st, it opens to give an item corresponding to its color and a Depleted version of the item. the Depleted version can be color cycled but does nothing else.
2014: Hats + Rabbits
2015: Yarn + Jumpers
2016: Mirrors + Eyes
@Spatengesicht on april 1st, every player is given one NON depleted version. on april 1st, if you open the NON depleted version, all it does is change color.
After april 1st, it opens to give an item corresponding to its color and a Depleted version of the item. the Depleted version can be color cycled but does nothing else.
2014: Hats + Rabbits
2015: Yarn + Jumpers
2016: Mirrors + Eyes
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
Ohhh okay...I wasn't in the Hoard after the Wind Festival..
If there is every year an other item I can sell or delate it right? Okay..

Thanks Friends!

~Kurosi~
Ohhh okay...I wasn't in the Hoard after the Wind Festival..
If there is every year an other item I can sell or delate it right? Okay..

Thanks Friends!

~Kurosi~
@ImGoingSpace So I could have gotten the color I would have liked if I changed the color of the non depleted item on April 1st but afterwards the depleted reflection does not influence the color of the eyes anymore, right?
@ImGoingSpace So I could have gotten the color I would have liked if I changed the color of the non depleted item on April 1st but afterwards the depleted reflection does not influence the color of the eyes anymore, right?
oi8mhLR_zpsb02b53db.png
Bingo.
Bingo.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
Sell them for money. Someone who won't know will buy it like i did.
Sell them for money. Someone who won't know will buy it like i did.
Siphonic
@Drainium

Please remember to check dates before you post to threads. This thread is from April and has been inactive since then. Its considered a dead thread and posting in it is Necro'ing, which is against the CoC. Thank you!
@Drainium

Please remember to check dates before you post to threads. This thread is from April and has been inactive since then. Its considered a dead thread and posting in it is Necro'ing, which is against the CoC. Thank you!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif