Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle - Over
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@Nightwind lol yeah, i just need ideas to get started xD there's some characters that i have planned rp's for so writing the bios is easy but some im just like idk what to even do with you XD i was hoping this would jumpstart that so i could go write bios but no one seems interested XD
@Nightwind lol yeah, i just need ideas to get started xD there's some characters that i have planned rp's for so writing the bios is easy but some im just like idk what to even do with you XD i was hoping this would jumpstart that so i could go write bios but no one seems interested XD
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

Have you seen this?

http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/charactergens.htm

I was tempted to go over to AOO and grab some prompts but this might be helpful. If nothing else, you could keep clicking until you got some truly odd combination that looks like fun to try to explain or gives you a springboard.
@Fie

Have you seen this?

http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/charactergens.htm

I was tempted to go over to AOO and grab some prompts but this might be helpful. If nothing else, you could keep clicking until you got some truly odd combination that looks like fun to try to explain or gives you a springboard.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind :O *mindblown*
@Nightwind :O *mindblown*
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
Bump
Bump
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
bump
bump
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
Bumping <3
Bumping <3
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@Fie
27 tickets for water
27 tickets for red rose flowers
Please and thats 4 FR gems right?
@Fie
27 tickets for water
27 tickets for red rose flowers
Please and thats 4 FR gems right?
@rogue99 uhhh, it's all one raffle, you can't put tickets towards specific prize packs
@rogue99 uhhh, it's all one raffle, you can't put tickets towards specific prize packs
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26