Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle - Over
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Fie right right forgot
@Fie right right forgot
@rogue99 the prizes will be given based on preference, for example: i draw the first 10 people and so they list their preferred prize, person 1 gets their first choice, person 2 gets their first or second choice based off what person 1 chose, etc. so what you get is really based off of what the people ahead of you wanted
@rogue99 the prizes will be given based on preference, for example: i draw the first 10 people and so they list their preferred prize, person 1 gets their first choice, person 2 gets their first or second choice based off what person 1 chose, etc. so what you get is really based off of what the people ahead of you wanted
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie - Buying 750 tickets for 25kT. Should I send them through CR or PM? :3
@Fie - Buying 750 tickets for 25kT. Should I send them through CR or PM? :3
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Yukichan either one is fine :)
@Yukichan either one is fine :)
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
Bump
Bump
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Fie
Sent gems and dragon for tickets
@Fie
Sent gems and dragon for tickets
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Bump
Bump
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Fie

Sending a pm for tickets and here's a bump!
@Fie

Sending a pm for tickets and here's a bump!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15

@Fie

I'm going to send a stack of 99 and money for a few tickets.

@Fie

I'm going to send a stack of 99 and money for a few tickets.
little-wahle.png
bump
bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26