Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 ... 3164 3165
Hi everyone, new to this place.

Just wonder how can I rename a dragon? Didn't find this in FAQ.

I randomized their names at birth, thinking that I can change them later...

Thanks a lot! :D
Hi everyone, new to this place.

Just wonder how can I rename a dragon? Didn't find this in FAQ.

I randomized their names at birth, thinking that I can change them later...

Thanks a lot! :D
@rillapril

You can change them with a Scroll of Renaming! They can be bought on the Marketplace or the Auction House!
@rillapril

You can change them with a Scroll of Renaming! They can be bought on the Marketplace or the Auction House!
venusaur-mega.gif
@rillapril Luckily, you can indeed quite easily rename them. c: What you need is a [item=scroll of renaming], which can be bought in the 'specialty' tab of the treasure marketplace if you're lucky (chance of restocking every 5 minutes. Base price 6000 treasure). Otherwise you can also purchase it through the Auction House in the 'other' tab.
@rillapril
Luckily, you can indeed quite easily rename them. c:
What you need is a Scroll of Renaming , which can be bought in the 'specialty' tab of the treasure marketplace if you're lucky (chance of restocking every 5 minutes. Base price 6000 treasure). Otherwise you can also purchase it through the Auction House in the 'other' tab.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@rillapril You need to buy an Item from the Marketplace (or from users in the AH). Its called scroll of renaming: [item=scroll of renaming] Its in the MP for 6 000 treasure (6k) in the speciality tab - or if not in stock in the AH in the other tab. After you got one you click on it in your hoard and select the dragon to rename. Each scroll is one use only. So you will need as much as you have dragons to rename.
@rillapril

You need to buy an Item from the Marketplace (or from users in the AH). Its called scroll of renaming: Scroll of Renaming

Its in the MP for 6 000 treasure (6k) in the speciality tab - or if not in stock in the AH in the other tab.

After you got one you click on it in your hoard and select the dragon to rename. Each scroll is one use only. So you will need as much as you have dragons to rename.
@foxofwonders

@ismaiel

Thanks!

Will never randomize names again. T_T
@foxofwonders

@ismaiel

Thanks!

Will never randomize names again. T_T
hi all,
it has a been a long time since I last checked in. real life (school + part time job) has taken up most of my time now so the chance of playing this loving game again is very slim. i remember back in the day we could sell our items/dragons/familiars for currency of other games. i believe we cannot sell items for real life currency, is it still true? if someone can point me to a FAQ section regarding such rules, it would be great. i don't want to break any rule by selling my items.
thanks a lot.
hi all,
it has a been a long time since I last checked in. real life (school + part time job) has taken up most of my time now so the chance of playing this loving game again is very slim. i remember back in the day we could sell our items/dragons/familiars for currency of other games. i believe we cannot sell items for real life currency, is it still true? if someone can point me to a FAQ section regarding such rules, it would be great. i don't want to break any rule by selling my items.
thanks a lot.
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@teresadurfin It's fine to sell for other site currency if that site allows it. It's not ok to sell for real life money. You can find this in the terms of use: [quote]The sale of Flight Rising items or accounts for $USD or "real-world" currency is prohibited.[/quote] http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use
@teresadurfin It's fine to sell for other site currency if that site allows it. It's not ok to sell for real life money.
You can find this in the terms of use:
Quote:
The sale of Flight Rising items or accounts for $USD or "real-world" currency is prohibited.
http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
thanks for the quote! if i have more questions, is there a specific mod i can go to for help? thanks again.
@Lonin
thanks for the quote! if i have more questions, is there a specific mod i can go to for help? thanks again.
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
@teresadurfin There's a list of mods on the credits page: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits any of them should be happy to help c:
@teresadurfin There's a list of mods on the credits page: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits any of them should be happy to help c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Where do I post about an apparel error?
There's something physically not right about the journeyman satchel when worn by female imperials and I wanted to make a thread about it so it can be fixed.
Where do I post about an apparel error?
There's something physically not right about the journeyman satchel when worn by female imperials and I wanted to make a thread about it so it can be fixed.
1 2 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 ... 3164 3165