Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 215 216
@azophel I found this while Scavenging in Nature? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15583.png[/img]
@azophel

I found this while Scavenging in Nature?

15583.png
@Niklas
Thank you for this
@Niklas
Thank you for this
@Azophel So I think there might be a mistake, because the guide says that you can find Venomous Flies by insect catching in Arcane, however insect catching in Arcane just netted me...a Fever Fly instead. Just thought you might want to know!
@Azophel So I think there might be a mistake, because the guide says that you can find Venomous Flies by insect catching in Arcane, however insect catching in Arcane just netted me...a Fever Fly instead. Just thought you might want to know!
@BlackTailmon

Pinging myself so I can find this easier.
@BlackTailmon

Pinging myself so I can find this easier.
ASIQ1WN.png
Why did they reduce the amount of turns that you can gather items? I don't think that I can afford to feed my dragons with how fast my food supply seems to deplete. 15 turns was a reasonable amount to have.
Why did they reduce the amount of turns that you can gather items? I don't think that I can afford to feed my dragons with how fast my food supply seems to deplete. 15 turns was a reasonable amount to have.
@InkSphynx self ping because i need this bad boy
@InkSphynx self ping because i need this bad boy
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@deariedoe self ping for later reference!
@deariedoe self ping for later reference!
X2sUkwy.png
made by user stat
@Warriorcat39 - The site now automatically clears pings within a set timeframe (I think it's one month?), so you may be better off bookmarking topics.

@HeroOfWinds - Agh, no, not another one! No, I haven't gotten any reports of it, and my foraging level isn't high enough to confirm it myself. There's none in the AH, so I have to assume it's missing. =/

@luccamajere - That's weird, I even have Fever Flies listed in the Arcane post. Thank's for catching that, it's been fixed. =)

@medicphisto - Gathering turns have not been reduced; you likely lost your Well-Fed Bonus. Only 10 turns are permanently allotted; you get an extra 5 for keeping your dragons fed above 80% for more than three days, and you get 2-3 more if your flight is dominant (which in your case it is.) If you let your dragons' energy drop below 80% recently, you should only have 13 turns until you've built the Well-Fed Bonus back up.

~ Azophel
@Warriorcat39 - The site now automatically clears pings within a set timeframe (I think it's one month?), so you may be better off bookmarking topics.

@HeroOfWinds - Agh, no, not another one! No, I haven't gotten any reports of it, and my foraging level isn't high enough to confirm it myself. There's none in the AH, so I have to assume it's missing. =/

@luccamajere - That's weird, I even have Fever Flies listed in the Arcane post. Thank's for catching that, it's been fixed. =)

@medicphisto - Gathering turns have not been reduced; you likely lost your Well-Fed Bonus. Only 10 turns are permanently allotted; you get an extra 5 for keeping your dragons fed above 80% for more than three days, and you get 2-3 more if your flight is dominant (which in your case it is.) If you let your dragons' energy drop below 80% recently, you should only have 13 turns until you've built the Well-Fed Bonus back up.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I don't know if anyone posted it here but I had in Crim's Collection Cart a food item (meat) for exchange, which was named "Steelhound Drone" and it look like a Steelhound "puppy". I haven't noticed this on the first two pages so I'm just posting it, maybe someone will be able to confirm this item and where you can find it.
I don't know if anyone posted it here but I had in Crim's Collection Cart a food item (meat) for exchange, which was named "Steelhound Drone" and it look like a Steelhound "puppy". I haven't noticed this on the first two pages so I'm just posting it, maybe someone will be able to confirm this item and where you can find it.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Nikkelow [item=Steelhound Drone] drops from the Steelhound in the Golem Workshop, and can also be handed out by Pinkerton. It can't be found by gathering.
@Nikkelow

Steelhound Drone drops from the Steelhound in the Golem Workshop, and can also be handed out by Pinkerton. It can't be found by gathering.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 215 216