Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 368 369
@Arenfelle
Accents are 500g / 350kt
Skins/Skincents are 800g / 540kt
(Later 550g/900g in the AH)

this is my policy when you preorder you get the cheaper price the left over copies of a run are sold for more in the AH

you can wait for the next run to get the cheaper price but I don't knwo when this will be
@Arenfelle
Accents are 500g / 350kt
Skins/Skincents are 800g / 540kt
(Later 550g/900g in the AH)

this is my policy when you preorder you get the cheaper price the left over copies of a run are sold for more in the AH

you can wait for the next run to get the cheaper price but I don't knwo when this will be
@Uniformshark

I was on the preorder pinglist but you took me off. I assumed I would be getting the preorder price when I did pick up a copy.
@Uniformshark

I was on the preorder pinglist but you took me off. I assumed I would be getting the preorder price when I did pick up a copy.
@Arenfelle I just checked you were on the interest pinglist for a potential reject print! I pinged everyone who wrote down their name there and THEN people could apply to the actual preorderlist I didn't remove you i just deleted that interest check list form the public spreadhseet (I still have the list with your name in my files!).
I assumed everyone who actually was interested already decided wehther they wanted to buy a copy or not.

you can send 500g then I send you a copy of the accent if you want the skincent you have to add your name in my spreadsheet for the next run please
@Arenfelle I just checked you were on the interest pinglist for a potential reject print! I pinged everyone who wrote down their name there and THEN people could apply to the actual preorderlist I didn't remove you i just deleted that interest check list form the public spreadhseet (I still have the list with your name in my files!).
I assumed everyone who actually was interested already decided wehther they wanted to buy a copy or not.

you can send 500g then I send you a copy of the accent if you want the skincent you have to add your name in my spreadsheet for the next run please
@Uniformshark Would you add me to Zephyr Aspirant's slot? XD
@Uniformshark Would you add me to Zephyr Aspirant's slot? XD
@lungeed I have a self edit spreadsheet so you can add yoruself next time :D but I put you down for a zepyhr aspirant slot!
@lungeed I have a self edit spreadsheet so you can add yoruself next time :D but I put you down for a zepyhr aspirant slot!

Hi everyone I checked my preorder list with my previous interest check list and since two people already said they must have missed the ping the first time around, here's a general notice!
Both skincent and accent are still avaialble for preorder in my spreadsheet so if you like a copy just add yourself!

Hi everyone I checked my preorder list with my previous interest check list and since two people already said they must have missed the ping the first time around, here's a general notice!
Both skincent and accent are still avaialble for preorder in my spreadsheet so if you like a copy just add yourself!

@Uniformshark
I've sent the treasure now!
@Uniformshark
I've sent the treasure now!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Uniformshark
Ugh they're both gorgeous but I can't afford it right now orz
@Uniformshark
Ugh they're both gorgeous but I can't afford it right now orz
@Uniformshark Thanks! I've sent the accent fee. <3
@Uniformshark Thanks! I've sent the accent fee. <3
@Uniformshark Added myself for a Zephyr Shaman treasure slot, sending payment now!
@Uniformshark Added myself for a Zephyr Shaman treasure slot, sending payment now!
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 368 369