Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 369 370
@Uniformshark i don't know man...this is poison..ive been looking at him at least 5 minutes i just cant look away,,,,weird harmony?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20291514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202916/20291514_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Uniformshark i don't know man...this is poison..ive been looking at him at least 5 minutes
i just cant look away,,,,weird harmony??

20291514_350.png
@Uniformshark I'll send payment later today! I though I replied yesterday but I guess not haha
@Uniformshark I'll send payment later today! I though I replied yesterday but I guess not haha
@UniformShark (this accent is so hard to dress around- I can't bear to cover anything up :P) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22252870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222529/22252870_350.png[/img] [/url] here's this guy. He doesn't have a name yet. I [i]may[/i] have bought him solely for the purpose of having someone to wear this >_>
@UniformShark
(this accent is so hard to dress around- I can't bear to cover anything up :P)

22252870_350.png

here's this guy. He doesn't have a name yet. I may have bought him solely for the purpose of having someone to wear this >_>
SshqD6Q.png
I didn't get your skincent,are you send yet? it looks like you already send them all for customers.
I didn't get your skincent,are you send yet? it looks like you already send them all for customers.

PLEASE
send me messages or one way crossroads with the payment!

the crossroads is unsuitable to send out accents becuase it locks onto ONE item so when I send that particular copy to someoen else the crossroad doesn't realize that I have more copies of the same accent in my hoard it just wants THIS one copy. This is impossibly dumb and I hope the staff resolves this issue I'm sorry. But I already had to cancel 5 crossroads becuase of this and Im loosing track with this mess!

OTL

@jamaesi @Severance @Kaitii @Amorah @anhbon921 @Taneko

Arrived!
500g/ 350kt

I still need payment from you!
I will hold them for 7 more days then throw them into the AH.
Please tell me if you want payment plans or such!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Kaitii @ToriChibi [t?] (may or may not pay in gems) @Airwarrior @Sitka @Riko @Aralas @pooses @refrayn @Juyoung [t] @finches @Maye

Arrived!
800g/ 525kt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ShimmerWolves (mix) @Piney @Cilverlining (hold) @Anderps @Krin [t]

800g/ 525kt / 400g+ 263kt
Your run for Zephyr Shaman is submitted and should arrive within the enxt days but I still need payment from you c:

PLEASE
send me messages or one way crossroads with the payment!

the crossroads is unsuitable to send out accents becuase it locks onto ONE item so when I send that particular copy to someoen else the crossroad doesn't realize that I have more copies of the same accent in my hoard it just wants THIS one copy. This is impossibly dumb and I hope the staff resolves this issue I'm sorry. But I already had to cancel 5 crossroads becuase of this and Im loosing track with this mess!

OTL

Arrived!
500g/ 350kt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Kaitii @ToriChibi [t?] (may or may not pay in gems) @Airwarrior @Sitka @Riko @Aralas @pooses @refrayn @Juyoung [t] @finches @Maye

Arrived!
800g/ 525kt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ShimmerWolves (mix) @Piney @Cilverlining (hold) @Anderps @Krin [t]

800g/ 525kt / 400g+ 263kt
Your run for Zephyr Shaman is submitted and should arrive within the enxt days but I still need payment from you c:

@Netsu next time please do not forget to ping me otherwise I won't see your post! C:
Your run is the latest. I submit them once they are full thus it did not arrive yet!
@Netsu next time please do not forget to ping me otherwise I won't see your post! C:
Your run is the latest. I submit them once they are full thus it did not arrive yet!
@Uniformshark
Payment sent through CR (:
@Uniformshark
Payment sent through CR (:
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png

PLEASE send me messages or one way crossroads with the payment!

OTL

PLEASE send me messages or one way crossroads with the payment!

OTL
@Uniformshark
Ahahahah woops ; U ;
@Uniformshark
Ahahahah woops ; U ;
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah Its okay you were fast to reply and yours went through but when people need 2 days to finalize the crossroads it is VERY likely that THAT copy is long gone I cant start a spreadsheet that tracks which copy is in which crossroads thats insane Q_Q
@Amorah Its okay you were fast to reply and yours went through but when people need 2 days to finalize the crossroads it is VERY likely that THAT copy is long gone I cant start a spreadsheet that tracks which copy is in which crossroads thats insane Q_Q
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 369 370