Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grenskekeeper's Gathering™- [EVENT HUB]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@MTC
I'm glad we could Open your Eyes, CItizen! It was Enlightening for all of us People and Agents, too c:
@MTC
I'm glad we could Open your Eyes, CItizen! It was Enlightening for all of us People and Agents, too c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Nature Vs. Water. Nope, I'm not gonna help my Sister Flight. I'm BFFs with a T.R.I.D.E.N.T member. She told me their secrets. Not for free, though. I'm not giving away why they seem so unreal though. Also, Kenji has told me all about how amazing the sea is. NATURE RULES, YOU SUCKAAAA! -Kiwiphoenix Urgh. So basically, I'm not gonna help Nature. Goodbyeeeeeee! explodes, leaving a message behind which says, "T.R.I.D.E.N.T Trees Rot Italy Denmark England Norway Trendy
Nature Vs. Water. Nope, I'm not gonna help my Sister Flight. I'm BFFs with a T.R.I.D.E.N.T member. She told me their secrets. Not for free, though. I'm not giving away why they seem so unreal though. Also, Kenji has told me all about how amazing the sea is. NATURE RULES, YOU SUCKAAAA! -Kiwiphoenix Urgh. So basically, I'm not gonna help Nature. Goodbyeeeeeee! explodes, leaving a message behind which says, "T.R.I.D.E.N.T Trees Rot Italy Denmark England Norway Trendy
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
wth.
wth.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@MTC

The pleasure was all ours. I'm sure that whichever Truth you chose to side with it was good for a few laughs! <3
@MTC

The pleasure was all ours. I'm sure that whichever Truth you chose to side with it was good for a few laughs! <3
YYuYuP0.png
Director Artemisa - Full Clearance
The truth is [REDACTED]

So. Gladekeeper's feeling ignored again, eh?
So. Gladekeeper's feeling ignored again, eh?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
You know, if the Water flight didn't exist, the Nature flight wouldn't either. What would give all the plants & trees their nutrition? As powerful as the Lightweaver is, her light can't possibly sustain the forests alone.
You know, if the Water flight didn't exist, the Nature flight wouldn't either. What would give all the plants & trees their nutrition? As powerful as the Lightweaver is, her light can't possibly sustain the forests alone.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Water and Nature should have a dom battle. Whoever wins is declared existent, while the other is thus fake. :^)
Water and Nature should have a dom battle. Whoever wins is declared existent, while the other is thus fake. :^)
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
[quote name="CinnamonPhantom" date=2016-04-02 09:59:44] Water and Nature should have a dom battle. Whoever wins is declared existent, while the other is thus fake. :^) [/quote] I support this
CinnamonPhantom wrote on 2016-04-02:
I support this
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
[quote name="CinnamonPhantom" date=2016-04-02 09:59:44] Water and Nature should have a dom battle. Whoever wins is declared existent, while the other is thus fake. :^) [/quote] quite Impossible considering this ""Water Flight"" does not Exist ;)
CinnamonPhantom wrote on 2016-04-02:

quite Impossible considering this ""Water Flight"" does not Exist ;)

team_instinct_pixel_by_awesomeadam76-da9x1z2.pngwater_ani.gif
How can we trust such inaccurate data? There is no validity and accuracy checks. I doubt the sample size was sufficient for a reliable set of data to produce conclusions - Where is the Hypothesis and subsequent analysis???

pssh
How can we trust such inaccurate data? There is no validity and accuracy checks. I doubt the sample size was sufficient for a reliable set of data to produce conclusions - Where is the Hypothesis and subsequent analysis???

pssh
RD7mnb3.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23