Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Site keeps logging me out?
1 2
Hey guys! I've been having trouble for a few months now with the site logging me out. What usually happens is I'll return to the site (having checked the "remember me" option), and it'll act like I'm logged in for a few minutes- I can even perform some functions like collecting money from messages or hatching eggs. And then it'll log me out, saying WHOOPS I need to be logged in to perform more actions.

I use google chrome, I made sure that cookies are enabled for this site- anyone else having a similar problem?
Hey guys! I've been having trouble for a few months now with the site logging me out. What usually happens is I'll return to the site (having checked the "remember me" option), and it'll act like I'm logged in for a few minutes- I can even perform some functions like collecting money from messages or hatching eggs. And then it'll log me out, saying WHOOPS I need to be logged in to perform more actions.

I use google chrome, I made sure that cookies are enabled for this site- anyone else having a similar problem?
@ryno

To minimize this occurring you should log in from both the www and www1 domains of the site. You can do this by logging in on the front page and then logging in again on your lair page.

You may also want to clear your browser's cache!
@ryno

To minimize this occurring you should log in from both the www and www1 domains of the site. You can do this by logging in on the front page and then logging in again on your lair page.

You may also want to clear your browser's cache!
@chespin

I haven't tried the different domain logins yet, I'll give that a go. Thank you!!
@chespin

I haven't tried the different domain logins yet, I'll give that a go. Thank you!!
I'm having this problem too, and no solution I've tried has worked. It's becoming extremely annoying.

Browser: Firefox 38.0.5

Steps I've taken;
Cleared all FR related cookies, loaded the site, logged in from both flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com , with no success in making it stick. It remembers me on www1, but not without www1.

I've made sure my cookies are being stored and accepted correctly.

I've tried to force the site to stop switching me between www and www1, with no success.

There's nothing else I can think of to do to fix this.
I'm having this problem too, and no solution I've tried has worked. It's becoming extremely annoying.

Browser: Firefox 38.0.5

Steps I've taken;
Cleared all FR related cookies, loaded the site, logged in from both flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com , with no success in making it stick. It remembers me on www1, but not without www1.

I've made sure my cookies are being stored and accepted correctly.

I've tried to force the site to stop switching me between www and www1, with no success.

There's nothing else I can think of to do to fix this.
Sorry for the bump, I actually googled my issue and up came this thread

This happens to me as well, I thought it was just an over the top security feature! I've cleared my Chrome cache multiple times and the issue persists.
Sorry for the bump, I actually googled my issue and up came this thread

This happens to me as well, I thought it was just an over the top security feature! I've cleared my Chrome cache multiple times and the issue persists.
Q1QAAfX.png
The only problem I have with getting logged out is the www. domain... ww1. is still logged in but www. likes to after several weeks log me out after I get back online from waking up in the morning... in other words I didn't do a thing that would cause the log out :/
The only problem I have with getting logged out is the www. domain... ww1. is still logged in but www. likes to after several weeks log me out after I get back online from waking up in the morning... in other words I didn't do a thing that would cause the log out :/
Something here later
Even with a cleared cache and history, the website still manages to log me out. Not only that, it also says I'm logged back in when it just said it logged me out, and it withholds me from going to feed my dragons, or check the auction house.

Sometimes when I enter the correct password it still won't let me log in.
Even with a cleared cache and history, the website still manages to log me out. Not only that, it also says I'm logged back in when it just said it logged me out, and it withholds me from going to feed my dragons, or check the auction house.

Sometimes when I enter the correct password it still won't let me log in.
I keep having the same issue, as well. It's especially bad if I've been going between two devices (laptop and tablet) over the course of the day. No amount of clearing cache or history seems to stop this from happening, and sometimes it's completely random when I've only been on one device.
I keep having the same issue, as well. It's especially bad if I've been going between two devices (laptop and tablet) over the course of the day. No amount of clearing cache or history seems to stop this from happening, and sometimes it's completely random when I've only been on one device.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
Same here. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, but it's growing increasingly annoying. Most often is when I go to my dragon lair, nesting grounds or gathering page. I've done as recommended and it still persists.
Same here. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, but it's growing increasingly annoying. Most often is when I go to my dragon lair, nesting grounds or gathering page. I've done as recommended and it still persists.
Every time I log in on a different computer (using incognito) and I go back to my personal computer at home (where I have check the "remember me" box), I click on the dragon lair link on the left and that's when it logs me out.

Only randomly and very rarely has it logged me out when I'm doing something else, like visiting the auction house or trading post.

Has this issue been fixed yet? It's a little frustrating to keep logging back in.
Every time I log in on a different computer (using incognito) and I go back to my personal computer at home (where I have check the "remember me" box), I click on the dragon lair link on the left and that's when it logs me out.

Only randomly and very rarely has it logged me out when I'm doing something else, like visiting the auction house or trading post.

Has this issue been fixed yet? It's a little frustrating to keep logging back in.
on2FzX5.png
1 2