Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're a fan of BUT
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pretty much all the things I enjoy I stay away from the fandom or at least lurk in. Fandom can be entertaining but it gets so obnoxious and can do damage to people like the SU fandom and messing up reviews, and the homestuck fandom getting paint everywhere and flinging buckets at eachother in cons.

Some fandoms of things I genuinely like I will kind of explore around in for good 'ol cringe comedy.

Most of the things I like now aren't even the kinds of things that would have fandoms in the first place, though, so it's pretty easy to avoid getting dragged into that kind of stuff,
Pretty much all the things I enjoy I stay away from the fandom or at least lurk in. Fandom can be entertaining but it gets so obnoxious and can do damage to people like the SU fandom and messing up reviews, and the homestuck fandom getting paint everywhere and flinging buckets at eachother in cons.

Some fandoms of things I genuinely like I will kind of explore around in for good 'ol cringe comedy.

Most of the things I like now aren't even the kinds of things that would have fandoms in the first place, though, so it's pretty easy to avoid getting dragged into that kind of stuff,
There aren't many I'm actually in, but I'll throw some former ones out:

- Life is Strange (nothing too terrible here aside from ye olde ship wars but honestly? I can't believe I actually liked this)
- TES + Fallout
- Dragon Age
There aren't many I'm actually in, but I'll throw some former ones out:

- Life is Strange (nothing too terrible here aside from ye olde ship wars but honestly? I can't believe I actually liked this)
- TES + Fallout
- Dragon Age
When Ithink about it, I don't really take part in most of the fandoms relating to things I like. I might do some fanart, but I don't really actively take part in the fandom and talk to other fans.
When Ithink about it, I don't really take part in most of the fandoms relating to things I like. I might do some fanart, but I don't really actively take part in the fandom and talk to other fans.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I'm obsessed with Minecraft but don't associate myself with the fandom since (besides youtubers) it seems to be mostly around 10-13 year old boys or people that act like that. Very attention-craving, not good sports yet, and a lot of them seem weirdly averse to changes in the game. Like, you signed up for this game that changes every few months, and now you can do MORE THINGS, and you're mad about it? Also older versions of the game are totally still available to play js.
I'm obsessed with Minecraft but don't associate myself with the fandom since (besides youtubers) it seems to be mostly around 10-13 year old boys or people that act like that. Very attention-craving, not good sports yet, and a lot of them seem weirdly averse to changes in the game. Like, you signed up for this game that changes every few months, and now you can do MORE THINGS, and you're mad about it? Also older versions of the game are totally still available to play js.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm not a fandom person for anything.
I'm not a fandom person for anything.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Excluding the BR fandom and the vocaloid fandom outside of cryptonloidlovers i'm not really much of a fandom person. v-v
Excluding the BR fandom and the vocaloid fandom outside of cryptonloidlovers i'm not really much of a fandom person. v-v
I love MLP but tend to keep my butt out of the fandom and just stick to watching to show. You know why.
I love MLP but tend to keep my butt out of the fandom and just stick to watching to show. You know why.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Ssstar Trek, I hecking love Star Trek but it's such a token nerd thing I hate telling people (that might be in the fandom. I'm just a sad bird who needs starships in their life please don't grill me)

Though I DO know Kirk's full name is James Tiberius Kirk, for better or for worse. Lol.
Ssstar Trek, I hecking love Star Trek but it's such a token nerd thing I hate telling people (that might be in the fandom. I'm just a sad bird who needs starships in their life please don't grill me)

Though I DO know Kirk's full name is James Tiberius Kirk, for better or for worse. Lol.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Crystal Chronicles. Although there isn't much of a fandom besides one main contributor she's a jerk and I basically consider myself to be The fandom of CC. I'm also into Dragon's Age but I wouldn't touch that fandom with a 10 foot poll.
Same with Sonic, I contribute to Sonic and I do fan fiction for that series and once had a really popular RP blog on tumblr for Silver but the drama was so overwhelming that I bounced. Now I just keep to my little hole of friends who are in it and occasionally reply to people who message me on FF.net.
Fandoms are too difficult.
Crystal Chronicles. Although there isn't much of a fandom besides one main contributor she's a jerk and I basically consider myself to be The fandom of CC. I'm also into Dragon's Age but I wouldn't touch that fandom with a 10 foot poll.
Same with Sonic, I contribute to Sonic and I do fan fiction for that series and once had a really popular RP blog on tumblr for Silver but the drama was so overwhelming that I bounced. Now I just keep to my little hole of friends who are in it and occasionally reply to people who message me on FF.net.
Fandoms are too difficult.
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Xela
Yeah same here. I enjoy looking at other's art and making art of my own, but I've not really done any serious chatting with others in the fanbases I'm in :T

But I'm really anti-social and don't often know how to talk to people soooooooo yeah.
@Xela
Yeah same here. I enjoy looking at other's art and making art of my own, but I've not really done any serious chatting with others in the fanbases I'm in :T

But I'm really anti-social and don't often know how to talk to people soooooooo yeah.
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
1 2 3 4 5 6