Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | So You Want To Win a Raffle?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
New daily event!
New daily event!
fMDEq8f.png
bump!
bump!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@skazka
I'll buy a few tickets! :)
@skazka
I'll buy a few tickets! :)
Ayyyyy~
@Pixie200 thank you! Bump! ^^ Remember, you can get tickets for daily events and following us on other sites!
@Pixie200 thank you! Bump! ^^ Remember, you can get tickets for daily events and following us on other sites!
fMDEq8f.png
@Pixie200 I gotchu, friend!
@Pixie200 I gotchu, friend!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@Lollipop
@Jpmouse
@Leopardmask
@Kvon
@WingedRevolution
@Chromatographic
@Pixie200

New daily event!
@Lollipop
@Jpmouse
@Leopardmask
@Kvon
@WingedRevolution
@Chromatographic
@Pixie200

New daily event!
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena
I had trouble re-finding this thread (must have been the Lone Power affecting me). Please keep me on the pinglist for daily events!

Favorite species--I'm going to have to go with **** sapiens for now.
@Geekhyena
I had trouble re-finding this thread (must have been the Lone Power affecting me). Please keep me on the pinglist for daily events!

Favorite species--I'm going to have to go with **** sapiens for now.
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon Sure! ^^ and weird that h.sapiens got blotted out. Me, I like the cat wizards. I am fairly sure I've met a few ;p Dog wizards would be cool though. SERVICE DOG WIZARDS. Imagine!

Be sure to tell your friends about the raffle ^^

@Kvon Sure! ^^ and weird that h.sapiens got blotted out. Me, I like the cat wizards. I am fairly sure I've met a few ;p Dog wizards would be cool though. SERVICE DOG WIZARDS. Imagine!

Be sure to tell your friends about the raffle ^^

fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena I love the whale wizards! I mean, it makes so much sense - humans are land creatures on a planet that's mostly water, there has to be someone looking out for the oceans.
@Geekhyena I love the whale wizards! I mean, it makes so much sense - humans are land creatures on a planet that's mostly water, there has to be someone looking out for the oceans.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask Yessssss. I kinda wish there were octopus ones too - like the big blanket octopi of the deep ocean, so far away from any land, singing their spells to clean the water and using their limbs to weave elegant knots. ^___^

@Leopardmask Yessssss. I kinda wish there were octopus ones too - like the big blanket octopi of the deep ocean, so far away from any land, singing their spells to clean the water and using their limbs to weave elegant knots. ^___^

fMDEq8f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17