Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Town of Salem
1 2
Love this game! I haven't been playing it for very long, and I'm already obsessed. My favorite role is Godfather. Immunity at night, innocent when investigated, and you get to kill people. It's the best role of them all, in my opinion.
Love this game! I haven't been playing it for very long, and I'm already obsessed. My favorite role is Godfather. Immunity at night, innocent when investigated, and you get to kill people. It's the best role of them all, in my opinion.
lnxl9J6.jpg
@Outdigo
I used to play it. Honestly I forgot about it till i saw this thread ;x; I should start playing it again
@Outdigo
I used to play it. Honestly I forgot about it till i saw this thread ;x; I should start playing it again
6klg2iF.pngXbHOAAP.png
+3 hours ahead of server time
I play it all the time at lunch!
My favorite role is either sheriff, spy, or... any of the Maf roles, really.
Sheriff: You can tell who's evil(Or is that investigator?)
Spy: You can see what Mafia is doing and accidentally get a the medium killed! YAY!
Maf roles: Do I even need to say anything?
I play it all the time at lunch!
My favorite role is either sheriff, spy, or... any of the Maf roles, really.
Sheriff: You can tell who's evil(Or is that investigator?)
Spy: You can see what Mafia is doing and accidentally get a the medium killed! YAY!
Maf roles: Do I even need to say anything?
Bright%20Nova%20Woods%20Forum%20Sig%20Final_zpsez1eet4y.jpg
Say, we could potentially make a list of usernames for people who play, and host a giant FR game
Say, we could potentially make a list of usernames for people who play, and host a giant FR game
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@LesserDog128 YES

I'm sketchycarla
@LesserDog128 YES

I'm sketchycarla

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
i saved up for the reindeer/santa/christmas village pack for like, a solid 8 months, and then p much stopped playing once i got it

i still like it alot! They finally implemented a proper reporting system and they've gotten much more strict on probations, idk it just makes it a much better space to play in
i saved up for the reindeer/santa/christmas village pack for like, a solid 8 months, and then p much stopped playing once i got it

i still like it alot! They finally implemented a proper reporting system and they've gotten much more strict on probations, idk it just makes it a much better space to play in
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@Outdigo

I used to play Town of Salem all the time, especially about a year ago, it was great since I came from a mafia community, all my friends had accounts, so we'd play games together for hours at a time, typically late at night. And we'd do theme games, so like my friend and I would play as Timpani and Blumiere and theme our wills, or as Chrom and Robin, and there was even one game where my sister, my best friend, and I were all DR characters (Celes, Maizono, and Kirigiri I believe) and we were all mafia while our friend who was Naegi was town. (I was Maizono and died night one, though we one the game.) And there was a great story where my best friend and sister were mafia and I was town and they spent the entire game silencing me. Great friends they are. </3

Unfortunately after a particularly bad game where another friend and I got bullied in the dead chat (my friend hadn't played in a while, and asked what a Werewolf was, and the person decided she was an idiot for that, and when I defended her they started calling me names, and then told my best friend that I was saying disgusting things when he died and was wondering what all the drama was about), I decided I was up with the community and never came back.

I used to love playing as Witchy though. Possessors are great roles and that's basically a Witchy so...but for more traditional roles I always enjoyed Jailor once I got the hang of it.

Anyways, if people are tossing out usernames, mine is PaperXion, I dunno if I'd ever play again, but the information is there at least. ^^
@Outdigo

I used to play Town of Salem all the time, especially about a year ago, it was great since I came from a mafia community, all my friends had accounts, so we'd play games together for hours at a time, typically late at night. And we'd do theme games, so like my friend and I would play as Timpani and Blumiere and theme our wills, or as Chrom and Robin, and there was even one game where my sister, my best friend, and I were all DR characters (Celes, Maizono, and Kirigiri I believe) and we were all mafia while our friend who was Naegi was town. (I was Maizono and died night one, though we one the game.) And there was a great story where my best friend and sister were mafia and I was town and they spent the entire game silencing me. Great friends they are. </3

Unfortunately after a particularly bad game where another friend and I got bullied in the dead chat (my friend hadn't played in a while, and asked what a Werewolf was, and the person decided she was an idiot for that, and when I defended her they started calling me names, and then told my best friend that I was saying disgusting things when he died and was wondering what all the drama was about), I decided I was up with the community and never came back.

I used to love playing as Witchy though. Possessors are great roles and that's basically a Witchy so...but for more traditional roles I always enjoyed Jailor once I got the hang of it.

Anyways, if people are tossing out usernames, mine is PaperXion, I dunno if I'd ever play again, but the information is there at least. ^^
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2