Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Temporarily on Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Riverspell That sounds great! I love random stuff like this, haha. it's my secret addiction, shh don't tell.
@Riverspell That sounds great! I love random stuff like this, haha. it's my secret addiction, shh don't tell.
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QI3yUAG.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] @madscienced Client confidentiality is important to us! Your secret will remain a secret. ;D [/columns]
QI3yUAG.png text @madscienced

Client confidentiality is important to us! Your secret will remain a secret. ;D
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

I want Daredevil #"2"! Because who really needs lair space?
@Riverspell

I want Daredevil #"2"! Because who really needs lair space?
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QI3yUAG.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] @Rinibun Ah! An adventurer are we? This little fellow has more foolhardy courage than he knows what to do with. He'll make the perfect traveling companion for a daring soul such as yourself! [i]Lair space, pssh. Who needs it?[/i] [/columns]
QI3yUAG.png text @Rinibun

Ah! An adventurer are we? This little fellow has more foolhardy courage than he knows what to do with. He'll make the perfect traveling companion for a daring soul such as yourself!

Lair space, pssh. Who needs it?
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
Ooh, this sounds like fun!
I'm definitely coming back here once I get some lair space, my lair is packed at the moment. -~-

Hey, could I be an affiliate? My hatchery is in my signature~
@Riverspell
Ooh, this sounds like fun!
I'm definitely coming back here once I get some lair space, my lair is packed at the moment. -~-

Hey, could I be an affiliate? My hatchery is in my signature~
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QI3yUAG.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] @LunarEcho Your advertisement has been entered into our database! If you wouldn't mind adding ours in return, we'd really appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you next time you need a Date. [i]Psst, once a month we take in donations. Provided we have enough room and not enough dates. If you need to find homes for a few dragons, keep an eye out for next time we open up donation week![/i] [/columns]
QI3yUAG.png text @LunarEcho

Your advertisement has been entered into our database! If you wouldn't mind adding ours in return, we'd really appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you next time you need a Date.

Psst, once a month we take in donations. Provided we have enough room and not enough dates. If you need to find homes for a few dragons, keep an eye out for next time we open up donation week!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
Cool, thanks!
Already got yours up in my hatchery. :p

Ooh, thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that. Stuff in my hatchery doesn't tend to sell fast, it seems, so I'll probably be giving donations of the ones that get a few weeks old with no buyers. ;)
@Riverspell
Cool, thanks!
Already got yours up in my hatchery. :p

Ooh, thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that. Stuff in my hatchery doesn't tend to sell fast, it seems, so I'll probably be giving donations of the ones that get a few weeks old with no buyers. ;)
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QI3yUAG.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] @LunarEcho I saw that! Got it up right as I posted. *wipes brow* You're quick! [i]Room needs to be cleared over here but I'm hoping to have donations open next week. The second thread did donations the first week of each month and I'd like to stick to that![/i] [/columns]
QI3yUAG.png text @LunarEcho

I saw that! Got it up right as I posted. *wipes brow* You're quick!

Room needs to be cleared over here but I'm hoping to have donations open next week. The second thread did donations the first week of each month and I'd like to stick to that!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
Hehe, yep. XD

Alright, cool! c:
@Riverspell
Hehe, yep. XD

Alright, cool! c:
jbjaGRz.png
@Riverspell

I want Daredevil #" 1 "!

Also are you interested in affiliation? I have a hatchery I could add this thread as affiliate. I really like the idea you came up with :)
@Riverspell

I want Daredevil #" 1 "!

Also are you interested in affiliation? I have a hatchery I could add this thread as affiliate. I really like the idea you came up with :)
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9