Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dis·so·nance graphics ||
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
bump bump hello my store is finally up !!
bump bump hello my store is finally up !!
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@kirlia
order: Banner!!
images: none specific. Any birds in flight or galaxy-esc pictures are good. If you need one I will find one.
dimensions: uh...maybe something similar to your shop posts header? Long and taller than a signature
text: Crow's Hatchery
(Or Crow's Cromatic Hatchery if that looks better in your opinion.)
notes: I'm revamping my Hatchery (link in Sig) and really just need a cute banner for the tops of my posts. I like monochrome things with a hint faded/pastel colors. Crows are obviously top notch lol. Cute is nice but nothing curly or too frilly. Minimalistic <3

@kirlia
order: Banner!!
images: none specific. Any birds in flight or galaxy-esc pictures are good. If you need one I will find one.
dimensions: uh...maybe something similar to your shop posts header? Long and taller than a signature
text: Crow's Hatchery
(Or Crow's Cromatic Hatchery if that looks better in your opinion.)
notes: I'm revamping my Hatchery (link in Sig) and really just need a cute banner for the tops of my posts. I like monochrome things with a hint faded/pastel colors. Crows are obviously top notch lol. Cute is nice but nothing curly or too frilly. Minimalistic <3

0VDT3X0.png
side question
@Irelia
How is your work load. I was going to ask you for something but I don't want to over burden you.

This is an epic shop, expect to see me around <3
side question
@Irelia
How is your work load. I was going to ask you for something but I don't want to over burden you.

This is an epic shop, expect to see me around <3
0VDT3X0.png
Self pinging myself @Kaide so I don't lose this~! This is super cool aaah
Self pinging myself @Kaide so I don't lose this~! This is super cool aaah
Override System
They/them | She/her
Nerd
A Bonder of Souls
syJrt1N.gif
@ZombiiCrow
thank you for ordering! i'll get right on it c:

hi @yaboku i love you
order: icon!
details: dimensions should be 150x150, and should have a colour scheme similar to my own post in the graphics shop ( i need a new icon but i cannot for the love of anything make a new one i'm satisfied with )
@ZombiiCrow
thank you for ordering! i'll get right on it c:

hi @yaboku i love you
order: icon!
details: dimensions should be 150x150, and should have a colour scheme similar to my own post in the graphics shop ( i need a new icon but i cannot for the love of anything make a new one i'm satisfied with )
6ScJqPt.png8QariI6.pngZOOht3O.png
@irelia
type of graphic; Clickable profile navigation image, like the ones I saw in your examples

images; Nothing terribly specific in mind. My clan is called Glacial Vault and is meant to be a clan that lives in the heart of a carved out glacier. The door looks like this and I'd like it incorporated somehow. You don't have to use that specific image if you want, but I'd like at least a recognizable shape if possible. My hatchery uses the same theme and has a color palette of watercolor blues and purples.

text; The links I would like are: Hatchery, Brewing, and Wishlist. With a line at the bottom that is not a link and reads "More information below" or something similar, to encourage people to scroll down. And I'd like the name, "Glacial Vault", to be displayed somewhere.

notes; No specific preference on how the layout is. I'd just like it to fit in the profile section and feel like I'm standing at the entrance to my clan. If you think it is do-able I'll certainly pay you for it, as this seems much bigger than an signature or button. :)
@irelia
type of graphic; Clickable profile navigation image, like the ones I saw in your examples

images; Nothing terribly specific in mind. My clan is called Glacial Vault and is meant to be a clan that lives in the heart of a carved out glacier. The door looks like this and I'd like it incorporated somehow. You don't have to use that specific image if you want, but I'd like at least a recognizable shape if possible. My hatchery uses the same theme and has a color palette of watercolor blues and purples.

text; The links I would like are: Hatchery, Brewing, and Wishlist. With a line at the bottom that is not a link and reads "More information below" or something similar, to encourage people to scroll down. And I'd like the name, "Glacial Vault", to be displayed somewhere.

notes; No specific preference on how the layout is. I'd just like it to fit in the profile section and feel like I'm standing at the entrance to my clan. If you think it is do-able I'll certainly pay you for it, as this seems much bigger than an signature or button. :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@reuniclus

Could you do a subspecies banner and official button possibly? I could pay you for each button/banner needed
@reuniclus

Could you do a subspecies banner and official button possibly? I could pay you for each button/banner needed
ZNhRsiG.png
@Sanukuni of course!! could you fill out this form over here?
Quote:
@reuniclus
order: banners / headers / buttons / breeding cards / art / etc
images: p self explanatory! pls provide links to the images or the image itself
notes: kindly explain what you would like for your graphic! the more detailed your description is the more accurate my graphics will be to what you have in mind. don't worry about making this too long, but if it gets a bit too lengthy you can always pm me.
i'll get to work on it right away after you do :~D thank you!
@Sanukuni of course!! could you fill out this form over here?
Quote:
@reuniclus
order: banners / headers / buttons / breeding cards / art / etc
images: p self explanatory! pls provide links to the images or the image itself
notes: kindly explain what you would like for your graphic! the more detailed your description is the more accurate my graphics will be to what you have in mind. don't worry about making this too long, but if it gets a bit too lengthy you can always pm me.
i'll get to work on it right away after you do :~D thank you!
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@bergentruckung you can pay now!! ^^ please dm me if there's something wrong with the design [img]http://i.imgur.com/opDoNSO.png[/img] @kirlia gotchu [img]http://i.imgur.com/KJ5DSnY.png[/img] [size=2][url=http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=13128008]credit[/url][/size]
@bergentruckung you can pay now!! ^^ please dm me if there's something wrong with the design

opDoNSO.png

@kirlia gotchu
KJ5DSnY.png
credit
6VuUbwz.gif
@Yaboku
Aahhh you did such a great job with her! I'll send the payment over, but would you mind if I order more art from you? You have such an appealing style ^_^
@Yaboku
Aahhh you did such a great job with her! I'll send the payment over, but would you mind if I order more art from you? You have such an appealing style ^_^
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19