Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Stealer {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Digimon11 no worries
As I was getting up to leave with Yuka, she took off toward a group of flying horse birds. Running into battle she screamed out toward the dragon being attacked (Daiyu) Yuka must know this dragon. I must do what I can to help. I got close enough to cast a shield around yuka, Daiyu, and me. I cast a healing spell on both Yuka and her friend then with the shield still up I cast a poison spell to hurt the surrounding enemies. Yuka are you alright? I cast a nature b;ast the first flying creature went down.
@Digimon11 no worries
As I was getting up to leave with Yuka, she took off toward a group of flying horse birds. Running into battle she screamed out toward the dragon being attacked (Daiyu) Yuka must know this dragon. I must do what I can to help. I got close enough to cast a shield around yuka, Daiyu, and me. I cast a healing spell on both Yuka and her friend then with the shield still up I cast a poison spell to hurt the surrounding enemies. Yuka are you alright? I cast a nature b;ast the first flying creature went down.
@demonicmysteria

Yuka thanked Toochcurr and went to Daiyu. "What are you doing here?", she asked angry. "I wanted to help," Daiyu pouted. "We'll go back!" Yuka howled. "Your going to get hurt and you have to help your clanmates incase they get hurt." "Fine!"

---

"I'm sorry, Toochcurr, Daiyu is a very stubborn mirror and she tries to get what she wants.", Yuka said. "But what do you think of asking these birds why they were attacking or if they saw anything." Yuka glared at the nearest bird that didn't flee or get eaten by the nearby scavengers, who were prowling at the outside of the clearing.
@demonicmysteria

Yuka thanked Toochcurr and went to Daiyu. "What are you doing here?", she asked angry. "I wanted to help," Daiyu pouted. "We'll go back!" Yuka howled. "Your going to get hurt and you have to help your clanmates incase they get hurt." "Fine!"

---

"I'm sorry, Toochcurr, Daiyu is a very stubborn mirror and she tries to get what she wants.", Yuka said. "But what do you think of asking these birds why they were attacking or if they saw anything." Yuka glared at the nearest bird that didn't flee or get eaten by the nearby scavengers, who were prowling at the outside of the clearing.
ldNLSdw.png
@demonicmysteria?
@demonicmysteria?
ldNLSdw.png
@demonicmysteria?
@demonicmysteria?
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6